Listing View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Listing

agey55
Hi everyone. I'm doing a college project on wrestling and I was wondering if people could take their time to just make a list of all the wrestling moves they can think of. I know that obviously being that I'm a wrestler I should know all the moves names but I don't. And also It's a real big project that needs ALOT of material. So if anyone can help me here it'd be much appreciated... thank you. Also, I can't find lists on the net cause some people don't know what real wrestling is.

wrestling171
double leg, high crotch, single leg (both high and low), brockport pinch, half nelson, nearside cradle and crossface cradle, power half, duck under, double and cut firemans carry, legs, spread eagle, ankle pick, knee tap, double and high crotch and spin, pancake ...........and that's all i can think of right now

Grapple96bt
Jap double, armdrag, russian, bear hug, ancle pick, spladle, gulliteen[Spelling?], armbar, double armbar, hellicopter, crotchlift, gutwrench, laces, gramby, sitout, peterson, ball in chain, girl sit, black mans roll, seatbelt through, Hip toss, sweep single, low single

Cant think of more at the minute

HªPÞ¥ †HªÑk§ GïVïÑg ™

jcwas
black mans roll??? haha

eldarc_the_wolf
Near sde cradle, Far leg cradle, Turk cradle, Free lance cradle, Free menuver cradle, Bottom leg cradle, roll out cradle, cradle to a spladle(spelling), highcrotch to a double, flying cradle, sit out cradle, My favorite Chris's Cradle, death roll, john smith, gable series, russian, standing switch, sitting switch, death cradle

yay i love my move specialtyies i don't really kno anymore lol

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

the_gr8_oriental
WHAT IN THE BLUEIST OF ALL HELL'S IS THE BLACK MAN'S ROLL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

eldarc_the_wolf
I know what is the black man's roll??????? Evil or Very Mad

Grapple96bt
Hahaha ille have to show ya guys sometime its like a team move..... Anyone here going to panther invitational?

agey55
haha... you guys are great and thanks alot for all your guys' help... this is gonna be huge for me cause i would have never thought of all these moves... thanks again...

eldarc_the_wolf
i can't wait to go against waterloo so i can see this black man's roll and then i can show you the power of the eldarc power lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

agey55
no offense eldarc but maybe you should try and rely on your skills that you know and not pretend like you have some sort of mystical power... but that's just a thought, cause it really doesn't scare no one. Idea

eldarc_the_wolf
u know if u knew me u would know that the eldarc power is much more than a mystica power o we and by the mean of me tryin to scare anyone see me on the mat i'll show u what an eldarc can really feel like
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

jcwas
Quote from Agey55:
"no offense eldarc but maybe you should try and rely on your skills that you know and not pretend like you have some sort of mystical power... but that's just a thought, cause it really doesn't scare no one."

It doesn't scare no one....? That means it scares everyone, gotta watch out for those double negatives and folliculitus.

Last edited by jcwas on Dec 2, 2003; edited 1 time in total

the_gr8_oriental
Can't you just give a damn discription of what this "Black mans roll" is supposed to be like??? Is it really that hard to do that?

agey55
good point jcwas... i'm usually good about my english too... it doesn't scare anyone... but really eldarc... what is eldarc?... oh i see it now... it's cradle backwards. Laughing