cory ali View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
cory ali

patsnyanks
What happened to him and why no alternate?

Sectionii
He missed weight

dblgrapethm
Sectionii wrote:
He missed weight

If true, how come the next alternate wasn't readily available in case a wrestler misses their weight? Isn't that part of the reason why they have wildcards? jmo

Bear2
A better question might be: Why is a young man 15-20 pounds overweight the week of the tournament? Might this not have been the most appropriate weight class for him and his good health?

Beast
a better comment might be: mind your own business, and it was the kids choice and things didnt work out, leave him alone, he is the one dealing with it, and he earned the right to make the decision he did. no one else deserved what he did. he earned it !!! he will be fine and be stronger next year , what he doesnt need is people speaking out of turn. its not your business , let it go !!!

patsnyanks
how can you pass certs ...........wait where were held

Sectionii
patsnyanks wrote:
how can you pass certs ...........wait where were held

Agreed.

Cauliflowerear2
If you cant beat them join them, and no i dont mean transfer to shen, i mean anybody can cheat at certs its not that hard, yes he proally was too big for 106 but it caught up to him it happens, what i wanna know is how u dont make weight for the states when someone would die for that spot???

bs112
IF you can't beat Shen, just talk bad about them.
Are you kidding me,
Kids grow during the season, end of story.

MY guess is that you are just bitter loser

adam119
if you make weight all year and for the final week of the season you cant commit yourself to making the weight theres no excuse for that.

Beast
this kid whooped everyone else. so what does it matter that he didnt make weight ? thats on him , not a concern to anyone else. he made the weight 2 weeks earlier. this has happened before, section 5 kid last year or 2 ago. so this takes us back to the Shen conspiracy. they are flat out better , cuz they outwork other teams. get in the room and get better , thats all it takes. this is a good kid who is dealing with it, why do you care ??? give him a break .

j_fury
Mmm….There’s this story about a top team (add your school name here)……. It was a school with a reputation. When a wrestler from this high school / college stepped on the mat to compete, everyone knew what the outcome was going to be. And, of course, if you’re on a team like this, especially on the varsity team, you do what you need to do. You keep your spot - regardless of how bad it hurts. Unfortunately if you push the envelope too hard without the right advice from your coaches, teammates and parents bad things can happen. Missing weight for the states isn’t the worst thing that can happen. Do a search on Billy Saylor, Joseph LaRosa or Jeff Reese. They all have one thing in common with wrestling and weight loss. Fast forward to 2012…… It wasn’t a surprise to see the subject wrestler didn’t make weight after failing the certs a couple times and having wrestled up a weight during the 2010 – 2011 season.

poormans125
not sure why you guys are making a big deal about one kid. He didn't make weight stop riding his xxxx and let it go, I'm sure the kid feels like xxxx enough about it

Bear2
This whole thread is not about this young man missing weight and not wrestling in the states - nor is it about what school he is from, none of that is important. It is about the certification process that allowed him to go down to this weight and about what is right for young wrestlers and their overall health - now and in the future. When a young man is 15/20 pounds over weight the week of a tournament something is wrong. This young man should not have been at this weight.

Beast
how do you know where he should have been ? cuz he misses weight one time you have it all figured out ?? give me a break. everyone thinks they have the answers??? why is there even a thread about a guy missing weight ??? and yes it is about that, cuz some A-hole thought it appropriate to put the kids name on it. your going to figure it all out on a thread that some jack-off posted ??? good luck with all that. solve all the worlds problems, what a joke !!
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next