Spencerport coaching change. View previous topic | View next topic

Page 9 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Spencerport coaching change.

T60
I love how i just sit and watch and listen and still get piled on without saying a word.

Ihavegout
LOUDER NOW. NA NA NAH NA. NA NA NAH NA. HEY HEY HEY. GOODBYE.

Pearl
T60 wrote:
I love how i just sit and watch and listen and still get piled on without saying a word.

John, why are you crying?

bob
Ihavegout wrote:

why?? really !!! you are ridiculous. you are such a hater!! I hope if you have kids they do not know your sign on .You are a disgrace to the entire wrestling community . Enough said ......................

jukeboxhero
bob wrote:
Ihavegout wrote:

why?? really !!! you are ridiculous. you are such a hater!! I hope if you have kids they do not know your sign on .You are a disgrace to the entire wrestling community . Enough said ......................

You're feeding the troll my friend.

bob
jukeboxhero wrote:
bob wrote:
Ihavegout wrote:

You're feeding the troll my friend.

I know, you are right these people just do not stop. There is so much hatred toward Spencerport it is unbelevable.

Mayo08
T60 wrote:

Hahaha, I noticed that too. Funny how that works.

------------------------------------------------------

You guys all need to just take a step back and breathe. Realize that you can argue all you want on here and call out 100 different users with undisclosed I.D.s who post their opinions, either in favor or against the decision, but none of that arguing is going to change their minds. Rather, it's only going to fuel their comments. And arguing doesn't bring about a plan of action. Stay on the BOE's case about it. Make a valid argument on points why D'Ambra is beneficial to the organization, rather than detrimental to the students' development, and be able to intelligently defend your reasons and points on a debate floor. Understand his flaws, and be able to explain why those are negligent when compared to the benefit his presence will have on the students as well as the program.

This thread has devolved hardcore and SHOULD NOT be about mudslinging - and Wombatians aren't even involved this time, so no blaming them. Bring it back into focus, and make an action plan. Not everyone who has a problem with a BOE decision has the advantage of armdrag and the availability of instant group discussion to bring about a plan to get back what you want. We of the wrestling community have this medium to collectively think, and act. I have no part in Spencerport wrestling, but as a wrestling fan, I'd like to see one of the top programs in the state continue to succeed. If that means keeping D'Ambra, then make it happen.

If the BOE really is listening, this is your chance to make something happen - but you've got to be smart about it and act while they're open to the idea of overturning a position change that the AD is completely within his power to make. If you all really feel D'Ambra is the heir to the Spencerport legacy, don't squander the opportunity to ensure he remains the head coach. Again - stimulate discussion and formulate tangible reasons why he's the man for the job, and why his potential hotheadedness as well as other flaws (everyone has them) aren't negative factors in the development of the students he's in contact with.

I wish you guys luck, and the power to come together and focus long enough without fighting, to make a difference.

-- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. --

bob
The reason why everybody hates us is because every single team in section5 is our b.... All of you are complete haters

newschoolranger
bob wrote:
The reason why everybody hates us is because every single team in section5 is our b.... All of you are complete haters

It's guys like you that give a team like Spencerport a bad name; Bon Jovi should do a song about you.

yarmo
This whole thread should stop after Mayo's.
Nicely put from a pure wrestling fan.

QUIET
Ihavegout wrote:

Spen wrestling isn't going anywhere. That was the prediction 3 years ago.

Old School Ranger
I removed one post and one reply quoting the post because of the inappropriate expression of frustration written by a member requesting a physically-improbable behavior. Let's be more-civil, please.

brainiac
Old School Ranger wrote:
I removed one post and one reply quoting the post because of the inappropriate expression of frustration written by a member requesting a physically-improbable behavior. Let's be more-civil, please.

hehehe..thats funny

Oldskool
bob wrote:

No, statements like that is the reason some teams hate you.

jukeboxhero
That's all folks. Nothing to see here, move along.
Page 9 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9