Spencerport coaching change. View previous topic | View next topic

Page 7 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Spencerport coaching change.

HomeTeamFan
Why are you saying I'm jealous? I thought it was unnecessary and childish post against your coach. I've never had anything against the program.

Cort72
HomeTeamFan wrote:
Why are you saying I'm jealous? I thought it was unnecessary and childish post against your coach. I've never had anything against the program.

Dont worry about it bob seems to be calling out the wrong people lately....maybe his eyes got bad from taking all those pictures over the years....

bob
No matter what happens Dambra will always in my opinion be the right man for the job. No one can replace what he's done he has defenatly filled the shoes of coach j and that's something that Pelin should keep him for

bob
Ihavegout wrote:
Na na na nah na.Na na na nah na.Hey hey hey goodbye. The dynasty is crumbling.

Sorry home team can I meant to call out Ihavevgout

HomeTeamFan
It's ok. I actually sat and hung out with some parents from Spencerport this year at States. I told them I always respected their program and staff. Would I be ecstatic to see them lose to my old team. Of course. Doubt it would happen. But I've respected the team since I started wrestling back in the late 80's

bob
HomeTeamFan wrote:
It's ok. I actually sat and hung out with some parents from Spencerport this year at States. I told them I always respected their program and staff. Would I be ecstatic to see them lose to my old team. Of course. Doubt it would happen. But I've respected the team since I started wrestling back in the late 80's

That's cool who did you wrestle for ??

HomeTeamFan
Webster

bob
HomeTeamFan wrote:
Webster

We're you sitting next to baxters?

HomeTeamFan
Maybe. Not sure.

bob
HomeTeamFan wrote:
Maybe. Not sure.

Conceal you identity lol.

shameful
Ihavegout wrote:

completely unnecessary!

Pearl
Hambone wrote:
Ihavegout wrote:

Must be Mr. T60's other account.

Who John? Probably! LOL!

Pearl
spidermonkey wrote:
Sounds like you guys out there are really passionate about this coach. From experience I will tell all of you on here who are wrestlers, ex-wrestlers, parents, etc of Spencerport wrestling that if you want this guy to stay, you NEED to keep fighting the administration IN HUGE NUMBERS (if the coach wants to stay). Don't stop at the one board meeting you went to. Go to EVERY ONE. Get more people involved. Use facebook to reach out to any alumni that will help. Have tons of people get up and speak on the coache's behalf. A 100 people could be sitting in a board meeting, but the board has no idea who is for this cause unless you all speak, one by one. Or, have representatives speak and ask everyone who is here for the purpose of keeping the coach stand up and give applause or something. Also, don't waste any time, do it the next board meeting and all board meetings after. Make phone calls, write letters, not one, but dozens to everyone--the board members, superintendent etc. Remember, out of sight, out of mind. These administrators sit and wait till the noise dies down and fades away, then they got their way. Sounds like you guys have a chance--the program is very strong, and there seems to be a lot of passion. If you want this guy there, don't stop fighting it till November, but you need MASSIVE NUMBERS of people who will be present and be vocal.....

Just some advice that comes from experience with administrative decisions that are harmful to the kids in the community. Sadly, this seems to be the new way with many administrators.

thank you Spidermonkey. it is posted on facebook and many people are calling and emailing the board members. you know the letter that nywrestler posted? that's my letter to the board members....

bob
Pearl wrote:
spidermonkey wrote:
Sounds like you guys out there are really passionate about this coach. From experience I will tell all of you on here who are wrestlers, ex-wrestlers, parents, etc of Spencerport wrestling that if you want this guy to stay, you NEED to keep fighting the administration IN HUGE NUMBERS (if the coach wants to stay). Don't stop at the one board meeting you went to. Go to EVERY ONE. Get more people involved. Use facebook to reach out to any alumni that will help. Have tons of people get up and speak on the coache's behalf. A 100 people could be sitting in a board meeting, but the board has no idea who is for this cause unless you all speak, one by one. Or, have representatives speak and ask everyone who is here for the purpose of keeping the coach stand up and give applause or something. Also, don't waste any time, do it the next board meeting and all board meetings after. Make phone calls, write letters, not one, but dozens to everyone--the board members, superintendent etc. Remember, out of sight, out of mind. These administrators sit and wait till the noise dies down and fades away, then they got their way. Sounds like you guys have a chance--the program is very strong, and there seems to be a lot of passion. If you want this guy there, don't stop fighting it till November, but you need MASSIVE NUMBERS of people who will be present and be vocal.....

Just some advice that comes from experience with administrative decisions that are harmful to the kids in the community. Sadly, this seems to be the new way with many administrators.

thank you Spidermonkey. it is posted on facebook and many people are calling and emailing the board members. you know the letter that nywrestler posted? that's my letter to the board members....

Wrestling NY needs to stay off the forum agreed.

Pearl
bob wrote:
Pearl wrote:
spidermonkey wrote:

Wrestling NY needs to stay off the forum agreed.

I won't comment on that. I don't mind that he posted it.
Page 7 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next