Georgia Team looking for tournaments over Christmas View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Georgia Team looking for tournaments over Christmas

NCAA1992
Hello,

This is Shawn Cavanaugh I wrestled for Irondequoit HS is the late 80's and for Brockport and Cortland in college. I was wondering what tournaments are available over the Christmas break. We are traveling from Georgia and would like to get either a tournament or two, or a tournament and a dual/tri in while we are up there. Any help would be appreciated.

I know the Teike/Bernabi Spencerport Invitational Tournament is over the break, but I read about what is going on there (I read armdrag every day) A team in our area went there two years ago (Don St.James's team)

You can email me at Cavanaugh@fultonschools.org

midwrestler
Dick Vincent Invitational Duals @ Letchworth 2 day dual meet good teams check that out http://armdrag.com/matburn?event=5577&instance=5491

BigFupa
Mountain Duals 10 matches over 2 days great comeptition

NCAA1992
Can you post HS they are at and dates?

the kind one
The Spencerport tournament has been around for 30 years. I'm sure regardless of the situation of the coaching staff, the tournament will still be one of the tougher ones in the state of NY. Unless your diameter is small. I see you on the UG/OG. Do it, come to Spencerport!

NCAA1992
LOL my diameter is huge.....whats your screen name on the UG

GoRangers
Spencerport tournament will probably be 27th and 28th.

NCAA1992
Someone emailed us an invite for the Spencerport Tournament today.

GoRangers
Spencerport tournament will probably be 27th and 28th.
Page 1 of 1