brockport v. rh View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
brockport v. rh

wrestlerman52
i saw brockports schedule and i see that they have rh first. does anybody have any predictions for what might happen on wed.

PittsfordPantherFan
It should be close. They were in the same tournaments 4 times last year. RH had a few more points in Geneva, Attica, and Counties and Brockport had 45 more points at sectionals. It will be an interesting dual meet.

bakrongal204
Last year, RH beat Irondequoit by a close 2 points where as Brockport beat Irondequoit by a lot more. I think it will be close for a while and then Brockport will pull out ahead and win by a comfortable amount.

farva
i dunno...both teams are very tough, and ive seen the way the RH coach acts (energy to the max) at some of the tournaments and stuff...and brockport says they would have won their division if it wasnt for s-port, and in most tournaments both teams have been really close in points. i guess its whoever sticks it out and gives 110% (kinda cliche but who cares) but it will definately be a good match

PittsfordPantherFan
Brockport 28 RH 25. The last match was at 140. If LaRussa (RH) had pinned the Brockport wrestler, it would have ended 28-28, but RH would have won with more victories in the match. Very close and exciting match.

wrestler5488
Brockport would of still won if LaRussa pinned James becuz they had more pins

wrestler5488
Brockport would of still won if LaRussa pinned James becuz they had more pins

Wrestler2170
The two teams are very close Brockport won the dual and Rh just won the panther invitational tournament inhead of brockport by like 15. It should be a good rivalary the rest of the year. and for the last couple of post i believe the tie breaker is wins by a team in a dual not pins Rh won 7 matches Brockport won 6 so if larussa got the pin i think it would have gone RH's way not sure though.

PittsfordPantherFan
I think Wrestler2170 is right. If they had tied, RH would have won the match 7 wins to 6.

farva
yeah, it doesnt matter how many pins you have, it matters how many wins you get, and rh had a lot more decisions than brokport had, the only reason brockport won was because of a few key pins than put them ahead..

BPortBlueDevils04
good teams, good wrestling, very enjoyable to watch
Go Devils!
Page 1 of 1