Include High School Scorebook on ArmDrag Home Page View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Include High School Scorebook on ArmDrag Home Page

matwatcher
I know many of us use this site because its much more detailed regarding Teams and Wrestlers . It would be great addition to the home page.

http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcaonline/results/Scorebook/WrestlerStatReports.aspx

http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcaonline/results/Scorebook/TeamStatReports.aspx

matburn
Site Admin
If you click a team from the armdrag home page, the NWCA scorebook is integrated into each page.

For example, here's Batavia:

http://armdrag.com/matburn?team=430&year=2013&scorebook=58231

(Scroll to bottom.)

upandcoming1
Very cool thanks

matwatcher
Yes I noticed it on some and I know it would be a lot work to do all schools and having those links would prevent the need of all that work.

matburn
Site Admin
It should be working for all schools, but you must navigate from the front page. If you click on a team from another team's schedule, it won't show the NWCA scorebook. I still need to implement that.

matwatcher
Ok great..! I didn't know that thanks.

wrestlingny
matburn wrote:
It should be working for all schools, but you must navigate from the front page. If you click on a team from another team's schedule, it won't show the NWCA scorebook. I still need to implement that.

The coaches need to up date the info on NWCA scorebook.

matburn
Site Admin
wrestlingny wrote:
matburn wrote:

Some coaches like to wait till the last minute to make it more difficult to scout them.

backsuplex
matburn wrote:
wrestlingny wrote:
matburn wrote:

Some coaches like to wait till the last minute to make it more difficult to scout them.
And Both coaches have to enter the meet into the system in order for a score of the match to show up.

I also would like to add for the people who would like to complain about the entries not being made. Look at a coaches schedule
1. Full day of teaching or work
2. Three or so hours for practice
3. One night a week for Dual Meets
4. All day Saturday for Tournys
5. Dinner, Family time etc.
Think before you complain!

wrestlingny
backsuplex wrote:
matburn wrote:
wrestlingny wrote:
matburn wrote:

And Both coaches have to enter the meet into the system in order for a score of the match to show up.

I also would like to add for the people who would like to complain about the entries not being made. Look at a coaches schedule
1. Full day of teaching or work
2. Three or so hours for practice
3. One night a week for Dual Meets
4. All day Saturday for Tournys
5. Dinner, Family time etc.
Think before you complain!
No one was complaining, have a nice night.

BigMac
Don't most coaches have team "managers" that do that stuff?

Gatt10
matburn wrote:
wrestlingny wrote:
matburn wrote:

I didn't know there was an actual time frame to input results. What is it?

backsuplex
Gatt10 wrote:
matburn wrote:
wrestlingny wrote:
matburn wrote:

A report is generated for each wrestler that is used for Sectional Seedings in Section V. Some tournaments, like Eastern States, use the imputed results for seeding. I hope this answers your question.

I don't think too many coaches give out their site password to a manager to input results, especially if they have someone who has a chance for states (which use of the system is mandatory for all sections).

To me, wrestlingny's statement sounds like a complaint. What do you guys think?

matburn
Site Admin
Gatt10 wrote:
matburn wrote:
wrestlingny wrote:
matburn wrote:

Before Sectionals.

upandcoming1
Is it true both coaches have to enter the score of a match for it
To show up? I've watched matches resulting in pins and found a win by a decision in the NWCA scorebook. I've seen two different scores recorded for a match depending which wrestler you are viewing.
I've even noticed a win/loss show up incorrect. Does this mean both coaches recorded the winner incorrectly?
Just curious
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next