Bradford Top Dog 2013 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Bradford Top Dog 2013

kckeane
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I am giving a very sincere apology for the tournament disaster that happened at the Bradford, PA Tournament yesterday! Over the last year the club has changed hands due to changes in lives etc.... Every club goes through this. Never would I have ever imagined this would be the outcome! I feel in the years past we have run very nice tournaments, not perfect but nice. Though I know the person behind the decision to use a computer software to run the tournament feels horrible about it completely back firing that still cannot change the fact that the damage is done! For that we sincerely apologize! We are all extremely heart broken and just trying to pick up the pieces because that is really all we can do at this point. We knew that we had to try to do all that we could at the time which was to just let the kids that still wanted to wrestle....wrestle. We gave out refunds some that will still be mailed out Monday...we gave out awards to the best of our ability and did the best we could do in a horrible situation. Please try to open your hearts enough to forgive this mistake! Eric and I have always said no to software for a reason-we have heard to many other horror stories, so we never did. The decision to use one today by our new members was a huge mistake and I know they are very sorry and humbled at the same time! One thing I do know for sure is that we are all good people and we would never ever want for this to happen, but it did and for that we are very sorry. If we can do anything to help make it right that we haven't already tried to do please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Sincerely,
Cindy Keane & Eric Thompson
and the rest of the Bradford Wrestling Club
Page 1 of 1