Cheating in Section IV View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Cheating in Section IV

gussie02
Thorobred Wrestling Club claims they are thorobred tough but after what happened at the USA Folkstyle Championship they are also cheaters. They knowingly aloud a Pennsylvania Wrestler to compete in the Section 4 qualifiers and at the championships in Bay Shore. I feel that the adults in charge of the club and the section 4 contact Jason Goldman made a mockery out of USA wrestling. This club is sanctioned through USA and they had no respect for them or any of the other wrestlers involved. I don't know when it became ok to cheat and lie. I think we need to set a better example for our youth than this.

Very Concerned Section IV Wrestling Parent

wrestler95
Quit whining and go post on your own forum (cnywrestling.com) where there may be someone who cares. If you are going to make accusations be prepared to give specifics to back them up. Otherwise you sound like someone who just got their but kicked by a PA kid. Welcome to wrestling, get used to it.

gussie02
By the way my kid was in a different weight group and won. I am just tired of seeing people cheat and get away with it. I can post anywhere I just want everyone to know who they are dealing with when it comes to dealing with Thorobred.

wrestlecountry
I also had problems with Thorobred I would keep an eye out on them, dont want to get into specifics

kidgreco
WAHHHHHHHH Thats what they were told on CNY also. Just trying to stir the pot. Be glad the pa kid kicked a few of our kids butts its only going to make them better. And some people wonder why so many good coaches are calling it quits... To much crying and always about the wrong things.
Page 1 of 1