Wayne vs Fairport (Armdrag) View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Wayne vs Fairport (Armdrag)

wrestler172
I have no clue who put in the scores for the dual meet between Wayne and Fairport. First off they got the location wrong, it was at Fairport not Wayne. Also there was another 170 from Wayne who lost to Fairports 170! I know that Tyler Butler got bumped up to 182 and won his match 9-2 and then they have the wrong 195-pounder. Whoever put that info in messed up big time!

BBplyffs
These are the ones that matter

http://s201.trackwrestling.com/tw/dualmeets/DualMeets.jsp?TIM=1391291103202&twSessionId=tcywsvfqgephuls&homeOrAwayTeamBox=41161009&startDateBox=&endDateBox=&stateBox=33&confBox=&divBox=&levelBox=

Oldguy75
wrestler172 wrote:
I have no clue who put in the scores for the dual meet between Wayne and Fairport. First off they got the location wrong, it was at Fairport not Wayne. Also there was another 170 from Wayne who lost to Fairports 170! I know that Tyler Butler got bumped up to 182 and won his match 9-2 and then they have the wrong 195-pounder. Whoever put that info in messed up big time!

I can understand your frustration, but please keep in mind that most of the time, the people who forward the information are team volunteers and sometimes mistakes are made. In the future, if someone sees a mistake, I'm sure they can email Armdrag and they will follow up with whomever submitted the information.
Oldguy75

matburn
Site Admin
That's how the results were initially reported. They've since been fixed. FYI, you can correct them yourself by editing the matching page on matburn. I'm sure there are lots more mistakes.