Borshoff Brothers View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Borshoff Brothers

PittsfordPantherFan
The three Borshoff brothers each won their weights at the Walt Peterson Tournament in Bath. Cory won at 96, Kyle at 112, and Jasen at 119. It was also Jasen's 100 win in the finals. Does anyone another time that 3 brothers won championships in the same tournament in the same year?

GP310
Patterson Brothers Class B Sectional Tournament Champions last year

agr585
I know that the three Patterson brother won the class B sectionals last year and they also all won at the Penfield tournament.

PittsfordPantherFan
You are right. Another great family of wrestlers.

ALAOSOP
Pittsford did pretty well at the Walt Peterson Invitational....I think they had a guy place in every weight class

bakrongal204
Oh wow, Cory is wrestling varsity this year, thats awesome. My props to Jason on 100 wins, and all three on winning. I am excited to see the borshoffs wrestling this year.

wrestler03
Jason's toughest match came in the first round when he beat the Taylor kid from BR only 3-2 than taylor got gurt adn didnt finish

BPortBlueDevils04
I thought Pittsford always went to Geneva. We were hoping to see the Borshoffs. Geneva was really quite tough, with BPort, RH, Ithaca, Geneva, CalMum, Hornell, Horseheads, Waterloo, Midlakes. Good mix of large and small programs.

PittsfordPantherFan
Pittsford went to Geneva last year. For many years they went to the 8 mile tree in Avoca and now they are back at that tournament(renamed Walt Peterson-8 mile tree) in Bath, again.

SectionV 04
hope to see them at Attica

PittsfordPantherFan
Pittsford will be at Attica this weekend.

bootmaker
might see a borchoff/haggerty rematch at 119. that was a close match, i would like to see those two go at it again. rocco/haggerty possible rematch. last seasons supers at 103 all over again.

bestinthegame
id like to see kyle borshoff and dan mandara wrestle again, if i remember last year it was a very close score in the finals of sectionals

x45champ3x
the borsoffs (kyle and jason) are lucky to have eachother for work out parteners thats the best when you and your brothers and stuff i to find so much talent on one pittsford squad alone to there not a big wrestling school but a lot of talent the 3 boreshoffs and chris forte good but he is nothing close to troy
Page 1 of 1