PIN or BE PINNED View previous topic | View next topic

Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PIN or BE PINNED

Falcs96
Good for Anderson! I feel bad for Caccamise in a way........he had to wrestle a kid on a mission in Anderson, then he had to wrestle a probably cranky Busiello after a loss. Tough day.

Oldskool
piper1 wrote:
I was impressed to see that Greg D. at 113 was able to beat a 18/19 year old trey Laflamme.. thats a blessed gene pool in that family.. Also impressive was at 120 Orion Anderson tech falling the returning state champ at that weight

Very fun to watch. The kid that beat Bussiello was tough. I wanted to see Teemer and Heberlein.

Falcs96
Jacob Camacho didn't come out of nowhere. He's a junior who was ranked 14th in the nation according to Flo's preseason rankings. He's probably faced Busielo before in national tournaments.

johnnyrooster
LImarty wrote:
I cant bare to watch this Sport anymore at the High School level. With all due respect to the kids who walk through those Wrestling Room doors on a daily basis- "props".

To anyone who believes Wrestling is better now....LMFAO !!!!

To all of you- that I have bantered with over the years- who I have been acquainted with on the web or in person. Thank you-

Long Island Marty- signing off .

Can't place the face, but it seems like I've heard of him before......

"Unless you continually work, evolve, and innovate, you'll learn a quick and painful lesson from someone who does"
-Cael Sanderson-
Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5