Thank You Yanni View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Thank You Yanni

hff2k5
The unfortunate news was released today, Yanni will need a second elbow surgery and his season and High School Career is done.

Not only has Yanni had an historic wrestling career and is the best wrestler I have ever seen but he is one of the nicest, most respectable kids I have ever met. He makes everyone around him better both in wrestling and outside it. He has never let his success get to his head. I love watching him talk to Coach Gross after a match.

I was able to see him help coach his team mates last night in Webster and he is a natural for that role. I'm sure he will continue that role as the season continues.

Yanni I look forward to seeing you support your team mates as the season finishes up and to where you will go in the future. A historic college career and olympics 2020 are in your future!!!

lotrz
I bet you Yanni is more upset about not being able to help out his team on the mat
for UE and States ect than for his own personal glory.

Cya

firemenj
lotrz wrote:
I bet you Yanni is more upset about not being able to help out his team on the mat
for UE and States ect than for his own personal glory.

Cya

Agree 100%

WrestlerofthePast
A true travesty for the sport, for the city of Rochester, and the state of NY. I had a bad feeling when I heard he had surgery, there'd be a good chance he wouldn't make it in time for Supers.....What a shame....I hope he follows in Dake's footsteps!

Dog in stripes
A real gentleman. Such a pleasure to referee his match, his flow on the mat is incredible. Heal completely and best wishes for your future endeavors!
Page 1 of 1