TuskyTilt33
Any get up on who has how many??

132nomore
Newyorkwresrlingnews.com
Has been breaking them down for both divisions
Starts with 285 and working way down
Think they are down to 138

madmami
Does anyone know when they will announce what wrestlers received a wild card.?

BJB7
Coaches will have them Tuesday night then official on Wednesday. Newyorkwrestlingnews.com has what they think will be the wildcards and from my calculations are very accurate.

madmami
I seen the ny wrestling post they have up, but like it's said they are going off some criteria and of course it's not official. .I was wondering because not sure how many upsets there was across the state and so forth.. Just curious and was wondering when it will be announced. .Thank you for answering my questions because I have asked around and no one really knew the answer. .Much appreciated

BJB7
Did you look today on the NY News site? That is very accurate and they removed the kids who won the section.

madmami
No I havent, going to look now, thanks for the info..

lotrz
They haven't factored in yet the wild card rule about 2nd and 3rd place in sectionals.
You also have (it seems) a few wild card picks not being to wrestle in almost every year.

I'm really rooting for D1 195 Santos of Fox Lane. It looks like he is in the 5th position on the
Newyorkwrestlingnews web site.

cya

Falcs96
5th position? Are those in order? It just lists a bunch of WC eligible wrestlers, but doesn't tell you exactly how many points each one has, or if they're listed in descending order. It just gives you the point range they fall into.

BJB7
Correct some of the wrestlers may not be eligible as they may be blocked by the wrestler that took 2nd place.

Dgraham
What if a wrestler finished second at supers but shows up seventh on newyork news list the fourth wild card position wrestler this wrestler beat head to head during season. Will he take his spot by blocking and get the fourth wildcard nod. I'm very confused.....

Dgraham
This wrestler also was section five champion this year and second at supers

rambius
We will find out tonight, just a few hours more...

Myboys
Class champ doesn't do anything for a wild card. Wild card is based on supers and states placing beating kids only helps in seeding at states. You have the points or you don't.

madmami
So who in section 6 received a wild card.? Where can this be found.. also what about other section wild card holders... Wishing the best of luck for a few wrestlers
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next