Nickel City Duals View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Nickel City Duals

js003c
The Western New York Wrestling Coach's Association is proud to announce the inaugural Nickel City Duals Wrestling Tournament. The tournament is for high school wrestlers including seniors. It will be held at the new Buffalo River Works open-air facility located directly on the newly reborn Buffalo waterfront on June 3 and 4, 2017. Our hope is to grow this tournament into one of the premier off-season events on the wrestling calendar. Please feel free to share info with anyone whom you feel might be interested. Visit www.nickelcityduals.com for more information and to register online.

132nomore
Standard scratch NY weight classes 99-285 ?

js003c

Flyer can be found here: http://uploads.matburn.com/19/19949/7550793745829f1c09a5bd.pdf

jessefeffer
Is the list of teams committed to attend up to date? I am very interested to see which teams/clubs attend. I hope some CCAA wrestlers compete to give me an excuse to check out this tournament and venue. Good luck with this, it seems like a worthwhile effort.

jessefeffer
I've seen the list lately and it is starting to draw some interest which is nice to see. The Southern Tier Wrestling Club, which operates out of the Falconer wrestling room, has it on their Spring schedule. So, it looks like I may have a good reason to check it out. Smile I'd think they could put a decent team together.

jessefeffer
Teams entered as of yesterday according to the event website:

________Team________________Coach______
East Aurora…………………………..Mark Hall
Clarence………………………………. Jason Chase
Lew-Port……………………………… Jonathan Hoover
Comet Storm………………........ Mickey Marlowe
The Spartan Pathers ……………Steve Hart
Imperial Wrestling Club……....Rich Yahn
Cobra Wrestling …………………..Keith Maute
Lancaster ……………………………..Ronney Lorenz
Newfane ………………………………Charlie Voorhees