Edinboro camp View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Edinboro camp

Petersonpro04
Any local Section V kids going to Edinboro camps this year? I am taking some kids this year for the first time and just wondering what to expect for them, anything interesting to do for parents in that area or good places to eat? thanks

phoenix16
It is a great camp. My son did the team camp last year and is going back again this year. He definitely got a lot of experience and skills out of it.

chucknorriscoverband
Plans might be on hold guys! WVU let their head coach go, and hired Tim Flynn and his entire staff. So currently Edinboro has no coaching staff. I'm sure they will hire a quality staff again. I'm curious on who it will be? Just a heads up.

duddems
Wow. I didnt realize Flynns whole staff went too...i wonder who they will hire? Too bad GG is still fighting...too full time to coach a legit D1 program i guess...but it would b cool

phoenix16
Flynn is coming back to Edinboro for the camp and bringing his WVU staff with him.

chucknorriscoverband
Wow ! What a stand up guy! I know he has a lot of history there. That's awesome! Good for him most guys would just bail. The camp is well ran and my son had a good experience there!
Page 1 of 1