Summer Wrestling camps View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Summer Wrestling camps

TBWcoach57
COACH WATERS
Overnight –Commuter-Team and Technique
WRESTLING CAMP
Featuring Penn State UNV 2x National Champion 4 Time A.A Quentin Wright. 2x Olympic medalist NCAA Champion Head Coach UNV Maryland, Kerry McKoy
Camp counselors: NCAA Champion Zain Rutherford, NCAA All American and top ranked Jason Nolf, Penn State UNV. NCAA All American Joey Dance, VA Tech
June 12th- 16th. Grades 3rd-12th
Fishburne Military School 225 South Wayne Ave
Waynesboro, VA 22980. Email: twaters@fishburne.org
Registration Monday June 12th 1:30 Pm-4:00 PM
Dinner then first session 6:00 PM
Early Registration is suggested.
Elementary Campers will be put together in a camp of its own. All campers will wrestle in team competition. Teams will be formed first day of camp unless a group brings a team to compete.
Group of ten or more registering at same time, coach comes free.
Fathers that wish to attend camp will be housed in same room with their son.
Technique Session Morning and Afternoon. Live Team Competition each evening. Battle for the Skyline Cup
Camp Staff:
Coach Terry Waters Head Coach Fishburne Military School. Coach Waters has run his camps for over 30 years. He is among the states winningest wrestling coaches having coached 11 state champs and 22 state runner ups. 6x coach of the year. His 2002 and 2004 high school teams went undefeated.
Prior to coming to Fishburne Military School He was an assistant coach at Washington And Lee Unv.
Kenny Courts. All American Ohio State University
Alex Radsky Asst. Coach Washington and Lee UNV. Southern conference champion. Davidson UNV.
Stuart Roes All American Apprentice School. NCAA College wrestlers will serve as counselors.
Cost: Over Night $290.00 (Commuter $260.00. Lunch and Dinner Provided)
Group of 8 that register at same time $20.00 discount per Wrestler. Or 2 or more from same family.
$20.00 discount if registered by May 12thth 2016, only one discount applies.
A 50.00 Non Refundable down payment will hold your spot. Camp limited to 60 campers.
Name___________________________________Age____Grade___
Phone___________________ Work____________________WT___
MailingAddres______________________________________________________
Email__________________________________________________________
Parent Signature__________________________________Date___________
Make Checks to Terry Waters. 140 West Gay Street, Staunton, VA 24401
Accepts All Credit and Debit cards.
Card holder Name_______________________________Zip Code________
Card number_________________________exp date________CVR Code______
An Acceptance letter will be mailed once registration is received.
Check all that apply: Resident—$290.00 Commuter—$260.00 Visiting Coach or Parent—$175.00 ---Group Discount (10 or more) Family Discount 2 or more only one discount applies. Registration Monday June 12th 1:30PM -3:30 PM Orientation: 3:45 PM. Dinner Following.
Camp Release Statement: I acknowledge that participation in wrestling camp has an inherent risk. The child named above has my permission to participate in the designated Coach Waters summer wrestling camp. I understand that camp participation will involve significant physical activity which could result in injury. I certify that my child is in good physical condition and is fully able to participate. I assume all risk incident to my child’s participation and release Coach Waters, its employees, agents, offices and volunteers from all liability, claim, expenses and actions which may arise from injury or harm to the child as a result of camp participation. In the event of medical emergency, I authorize Coach Waters camps to designate a hospital, physician or emergency personnel to provide care (including hospitalization, if necessary) to the child and release Coach Waters Camps from any liability for injury or harm to the child which may result from this medical care. I understand that responsibility for payment of such medical care will be mine and certify that the child is covered by adequate medical insurance. Parent Signature_____________________________________________Date_____________
Check In Monday June 12th 1-4 PM
Orientation: 4:05- 4:30 PM. Dinner. 4:45-5:45 PM
Monday night Session 6:20-8:30 PM
Tuesday, Wed, Thur: Morning session- 8:30 AM-11:20 AM, Afternoon Session 1:30 PM- 4:20 PM Evening Session 6:30 PM 8:30 PM. Friday Training Sessions. Morning 8:30 AM- 11:20 AM. 1:20 PM- 4:00 PM. 4-4:30 Break camp.
Meals: Breakfast: 7:00- 8:00 AM. Lunch: 11:45- 12:45. Dinner: 4:45-5:45
Camp Store Open after every session, snacks, drinks ECT. Fore Purchase.
Pool Hours: Tuesday, Wed, Thurs. Nights, 8:45PM-9:45 PM
In Room 10:55 PM. Lights Out 11:00 Pm. Sleep well, you will need it!
Page 1 of 1