If you are available, you would be foolish to miss... View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
If you are available, you would be foolish to miss...

Coach B
The Tom Ryan Social on Friday night and the Clinic on Saturday. If you have never heard Tom speak before, it is quite an experience. It will be obvious once you leave how he gets his athletes to compete at the highest levels. Friday, perhaps he will tell his story on how he was so unsatisfied with his college performance that after his sophomore year at Syracuse (yes they had a team, and a very good one at that!) he contacted Dan Gable and walked on the team at Iowa. When he tells you about the mindset needed to make that transition, it will change the way you look at many things in your life, not just wrestling! The next day he will teach 2 sessions at Rush Henrietta HS. I am guessing that, no matter what level you are at, he will teach something that will help you become that much better. I am looking forward to both and hope to see the Rochester Wrestling Community in attendance.

THE LINK BELOW WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT FRIDAY AND WILL ALSO HAVE A LINK TOWARD THE BOTTOM FOR THE CLINIC SATURDAY.

http://www.wrestlersinbusiness.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=930909&group=

mattime
AGREED!! bump

Coach B
In an attempt to draw parallels:
If Nick Saban or Urban Meyer were in town as a Speaker and hands on clinician, 100 percent of the Football staff's in the area and beyond would be in attendance.
If Mike Krzyzewski was in town, same thing for basketball.
We have the wrestling equivalent coming in Friday night and Saturday. Wrestlers, coaches, parents, and fans..... We will see this weekend. I know some have conflicts with freestyle states. Just holding up a mirror.
Page 1 of 1