Congrats Rangers View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Congrats Rangers

GoRangers
Congratulations to the Specerport Rangers on your Monroe County title and to all the winners and placers. Job well done. Keep up the good work.

Crotalus
Job well done. But what happened during Spen vs Brockport 120 i beilieve. I was way away from match.

Last edited by Crotalus on Dec 18, 2017; edited 1 time in total

WrestlerofthePast
Been a few hours, still trying to decipher what you're trying to ask in your first post ever.....

the kind one
Congrats to Coach Glover for bringing the Rangers back from the dead! Nice TEAM win!

Livinginthepast
Wasn't a family issue, the ref missed the back points after the pancake! Clearly a 3-4 count, but it was missed...Didn't see a family issue, just an upset father/former state champion. I would have been upset as well...

WrestlingFanNY
Spencerport looks really organized this year
Very talented team
Although seeing the coach argue with so many calls in different matches doesn't help

rangertuff
So in view of the Monroe counties, any thoughts on what team is number 1, in section 5?

tampacuse
In my view( I'm not a Spencerport guy!) Spencerport will be the team to beat. They have the most complete team top to bottom. Congrats to Glover. Unfortunately HILTON doesn't put enough into there youth. "Gross" has been handed great kids. Hasn't built anything.

Smoothrider
tampacuse wrote:
In my view( I'm not a Spencerport guy!) Spencerport will be the team to beat. They have the most complete team top to bottom. Congrats to Glover. Unfortunately HILTON doesn't put enough into there youth. "Gross" has been handed great kids. Hasn't built anything.

You are very mistaken when you say Hilton doesn’t put much into there youth! Your also very mistaken saying gross hasn’t built anything I’ve seen how he coaches those Hilton boys and he does a great job! Gross has helped build a lot in Hilton!

Smoothrider
Livinginthepast wrote:
Wasn't a family issue, the ref missed the back points after the pancake! Clearly a 3-4 count, but it was missed...Didn't see a family issue, just an upset father/former state champion. I would have been upset as well...

Lopresti definitely had back points on the pancake... There going to wrestle a lot this year so will see that matchup again. 120 will be LOADED after Christmas!

Livinginthepast
I'm a little surprised at Hilton's start and have to say, some younger, less experienced wrestlers are doing well and wrestling hard. They are the team to beat in duals, but possibly Spencerport or Penfield will fight for the sectional title. To say Gross hasn't built anything would be irresponsible. Although he has had some great one come at the right time, and most of them get their coaching in the 'garage,' he has done a nice job building the camaraderie of the program, etc. Not easy to do when you have greatness on a team. He has done well and this year's team proves he can coach and he knows what he is doing.

the kind one
Livinginthepast wrote:
I'm a little surprised at Hilton's start and have to say, some younger, less experienced wrestlers are doing well and wrestling hard. They are the team to beat in duals, but possibly Spencerport or Penfield will fight for the sectional title. To say Gross hasn't built anything would be irresponsible. Although he has had some great one come at the right time, and most of them get their coaching in the 'garage,' he has done a nice job building the camaraderie of the program, etc. Not easy to do when you have greatness on a team. He has done well and this year's team proves he can coach and he knows what he is doing.

How is Hilton the team to beat in duals? Didn’t they lose to Webster Thomas? The same WT that lost to Spencerport? Just wondering your logic!???

Oldskool
tampacuse wrote:

They have a pretty good youth program I believe.

Smoothrider
the kind one wrote:
Livinginthepast wrote:

How is Hilton the team to beat in duals? Didn’t they lose to Webster Thomas? The same WT that lost to Spencerport? Just wondering your logic!???

Well I guess will be able to see come the section v dual meet tournament !!!

Smoothrider
Oldskool wrote:
tampacuse wrote:

They have a pretty good youth program I believe.

Yes they do!
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next