Great story on Spencerport channel 13 .. View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Great story on Spencerport channel 13 ..

thereptileguys
Highlight on Mason W one of nicest kid , Mitchell close 2nd. Then the gentle giant cottom.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/armdrag/permalink/338189939922301/

Last edited by thereptileguys on Feb 1, 2018; edited 1 time in total

Oldskool
Im a big "non spencerport" Mason fan. He seems like a great kid.

the kind one
Great kid, great family. Brother I believe went D1 in swimming. Good gene pool!

duddems
Wersinger is phunky, experienced, comfy in all positions. I think he will go deep in the state tourn with a chance to win. It seems hes been around forever and only a sophomore. Hes the real deal

Falcs96
Wersinger is real good, and could sneak up on people in Albany……you're right about that!!
But Chris Gomez of Pat-Med is a tall order.

duddems
True, theres always a couple studs off my radar. I think he places top 3 this yr with a shot to win it all. I feel good about him being a state champ before he graduates. I cant ever catch cottom wrestling, i dont think he wrestled at brockoort? How has he done against good competition this yr? Mitchell is tough, great attacks, he can place again...although theres a pic floating around of jake davies having him flat pinned w doubke grapes in. I was there and knew he caught him for a few seconds, but couldnt believe the pic....hes flat pinned in the grapes and ref is blind on the wrong side...and davies bumped uo a weight to face him. Besides getting caught mitchell looked good and finished the match strong, hes very good offensively, nice shots, good finishes.
Page 1 of 1