wildcard points and section champs View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
wildcard points and section champs

madmami
jessefeffer wrote:
99 Bielec over Ewan. Tomlinson over Lucinski

106 Bartolomei over Harry. Evans over Alberti.

113 Rozler over Pool. Skowronski over Colantino

120 Rabideau over Snowden. Bierfeldt over Wallace.

126 Braddell over Kissell. McDougald over Coriglaino.

132 McDougald over ?. Very deep DII field here. Colom has not looked as dominant this year as last and seems vulnerable. Has a loss to Evans and looked spent at the end of a 4-3 win over Kramer. He may not be able to win both a tough semi and final as his matches typically end early. This weight class should have the best semis.

138 Cantanzaro over DeWolf. Russo over Putney

145 McDougald over MacTavish. Day over Grey

152 Stencel over Daghestani. Ingrao over Choate.

160 Breeden over Thibeau. Torres over Rowe.

170 Wojiechwski over Emblidge. Penhollow over Sarow.

182 Kenney over Daskavits. Hoose over Nixon

195 Walter over Bielec. Keefe over Trim.

220 Andreesen over Turzillo. Rigerman over Walsh.

285 Kennedy over Johnson. Robinson over Becker.

I agree mostly with your list.. would like to point out tho last week Thibeault beat Breeden.. and has last year twice as well.. it was a close match last week went into OT i get the feeling the same outcome will happen again .. may be looking at another good match in OT. Wishing both wrestlers and all our section6 WRESTLERS the very best out on the mat..!

Falcs96
Vines is not an off the charts phenomenal wrestler.
He just knows how to win. He has a gear at the end of each match that you just can't teach. He beat Esposito of Section 11 the exact same way at the ES tournament. And he beat Althenn the same way last week 9-8. Everyone always thinks they'll get him next time, then they dont.

madmami
Vines to be honest got lucky in the very end few seconds.. i wont take nothing away from any wrestler, he is good.. however if that match happened in any other sec i can bet the outcome would have been another..!

madmami
Falcs96 wrote:
Vines is not an off the charts phenomenal wrestler.
He just knows how to win. He has a gear at the end of each match that you just can't teach. He beat Esposito of Section 11 the exact same way at the ES tournament. And he beat Althenn the same way last week 9-8. Everyone always thinks they'll get him next time, then they dont.
So are you trying to say he wont be able to beat him.. well i am glad your so sure when Vines himself is NOT.. his own words..! Like you said, He is not a "off the charts phenomenal wrestler" ...So in that case can, and will have loss at some point, and i do believe McDougald can do it

Falcs96
I never said Vines cant be beaten. Where did I say that? Why don't you read my post from page 1 before you jump to conclusions.

Don't talk the game........go do it!!!

madmami
Falcs96 wrote:
I never said Vines cant be beaten. Where did I say that? Why don't you read my post from page 1 before you jump to conclusions.

Don't talk the game........go do it!!!

You said.. "Everyone always thinks they will get him next time and they dont " sometimes you dont need to say it word for word, but can apply your words at such.. i read what i needed.. i am not jumping to nothing, but i know exactly what you implied.. have a nice day..oh and i dont talk no game.. so not sure what that bs ment

choppy
If anyone has any insight or knowledge on wildcards for 99, 152 , 160, 195, and 285 d1 that would be much appreciated.

Falcs96
You're implication was wrong. Deal with it, and stop making things up. The kid hasn't lost to a NY wrestler since 10th grade, so no, he doesn't get beaten often. That doesn't mean he's unbeatable. I stated that on the first page. So what is it exactly that you dont understand?

madmami
Falcs96 wrote:
You're implication was wrong. Deal with it, and stop making things up. The kid hasn't lost to a NY wrestler since 10th grade, so no, he doesn't get beaten often. That doesn't mean he's unbeatable. I stated that on the first page. So what is it exactly that you dont understand?
See now you justify yourself out of a hole.. haha.!! You said alot before speaking on two sided fence.. like i also said, it was easy to read... what was said in little words. What exactly are you not grasping? It is what it is..!! We clearly will not agree on this..! Also in response to your comment..How about you go deal with yourself late at night, with a beer and other hand well you can fill the blanks... iam done with the topic and honestly have no desire to continue this with you. No need to make anything up, it was very clear. Never had a issue with you before, well on here i can only speak about since many hide behind screen names and all.. Most know who i am, so if we ever cross paths feel free to speak to me about it then.. until or if ever this happens i am pushing forward with my thoughts and time. Moving on.. Is there anything else you would like to add and waste your time with, then so be it..!! Hope you have a nice day/night..!!

madmami
choppy wrote:
If anyone has any insight or knowledge on wildcards for 99, 152 , 160, 195, and 285 d1 that would be much appreciated.
Wildcard info should be out soon, hopefully info across state will start to become more seen by the end of this week .. i know a few waiting to see if they can punch a wild card ticket

Falcs96
I told you to read my post from page 1. Very simple.
You didn't, because you'd much rather post drivel instead.
That's on you. Take it easy.

mattime
Here the list of D1 and D2 Sectional qualifiers at every weight. We will have a list of wildcard options for every weight as the week goes on. Stay tuned. http://www.nyway.org/page/show/3947290-new-york-high-school-postseason-powered-by-nyway

madmami wrote:
choppy wrote:
Wildcard info should be out soon, hopefully info across state will start to become more seen by the end of this week .. i know a few waiting to see if they can punch a wild card ticket

madmami
mattime wrote:
Here the list of D1 and D2 Sectional qualifiers at every weight. We will have a list of wildcard options for every weight as the week goes on. Stay tuned. http://www.nyway.org/page/show/3947290-new-york-high-school-postseason-powered-by-nyway

madmami wrote:
choppy wrote:
Thank You

tampacuse
Falcs your wrong about Vines. He lost in the finals of ES last year handely to John Gomez

smallschoolfan
Watched Vines at Nationals last year. Three matches in a row down by a couple of points with seconds left and puts guys to their back to pull out the win. After the first time, was like wow that was awesome, second time was like wow this kid is never out of a match, third time just shook my head in disbelief. Worth the watch on flo. As a fan of wrestling, love the way he goes at it. The Esposito match at ES is just another example.
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next