Wildcards View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Wildcards

Pinmaster
Where are wild cards listed if this is true Anders is beyond lucky. He does deserve it tho beings it is his senior year. Are wild cards posted anywhere?

Smoothrider
They need to completely do away with Section 10 D1 and just make them a d2 section like 7. ONE TEAM? That’s a joke!

Pinmaster
Smoothrider wrote:
They need to completely do away with Section 10 D1 and just make them a d2 section like 7. ONE TEAM? That’s a joke!

Either that or combine them with another section Jesus Anders got lucky

wrestlinggrandpa
If Massena doesn't name a 120 wrestler Anders would get in.

Falcs96
Anders was fortunate because a few guys who had more points than Sargent got blocked.

thereptileguys
I was told by close source. Then Cody texted me his coach got a call. Just putting it out there. No list released yet that I know of. And yes lucky draw last year and great luck this year. But I think he has like dbl or more points than A2,A3,A4. So know flu gone go cradle some kids. Has there ever been same section in finals against each other??

wrestlinggrandpa
A5 and A6 are alternates not in unless someone drops out or if Massena (Section 10) doesn't have a wrestler for 120.

Oldskool
Coaches have the list.

Falcs96
Also, the top seed at 120 from Section 8, Charles Maier, went out with a neck injury in the quarterfinals of the sectional.

Smoothrider
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
If Massena doesn't name a 120 wrestler Anders would get in.

Very very lucky

wrestlinggrandpa
I believe coaches have "unofficial" list. Official list at 5:00 P.M. in case there are appeals.

SchroederWrestling
I believe that you are correct.

Pinmaster
Wow Man he is very lucky but everything happens for a reason can't say the kid doesn't deserve it seems to be a great kid with a whole hell of a lot of heart will be fun to watch all three of them and see how it plays out

duddems
thereptileguys wrote:
I was told by close source. Then Cody texted me his coach got a call. Just putting it out there. No list released yet that I know of. And yes lucky draw last year and great luck this year. But I think he has like dbl or more points than A2,A3,A4. So know flu gone go cradle some kids. Has there ever been same section in finals against each other??

Just off top of my bed ekstrom/ paddock, schuth/lamagra...im sure theres more

T60
Flu is not gone he still is very sick and not at school.
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next