Status me on parker kropman, louie deprez, burke paddock View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Status me on parker kropman, louie deprez, burke paddock

duddems
Can somebody give me the status of parker kropman at binghamton? I know he was in the lineup doing well, is he injured? Same question on louis deprez...he was doing well but they got a real good guy sneider who is ranked in his weight? Lou is an animal and college ready and proven, im surprised hes not in the lineup...can he go another weight if hes behind a stud? And how about the other deprez twin? I dont see him in the lineup. Does this just speak of how tough it is to crack the lineup or are these guys injured? Whats the situation w burke paddock...whats he doing after leaving iowa?
Anyone who csn take the time to fill me in on recent section v alum...i appreciate it

firemenj
Louie is just taking a redshirt year, since Schneider is a potential All-American and a senior. He's done very well at open tournaments

wrestdad
firemenj wrote:
Louie is just taking a redshirt year, since Schneider is a potential All-American and a senior. He's done very well at open tournaments

PK and LP are Red-shirting, AP is on Medical

quickpick
http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/bdn01/two-thousand-miles-and-six-months-warsaw-native-completes-appalachian-trail-20180115&

Oldskool
Great article!

duddems
Wow...cool. the paddocks r tuff guys. Great articke. Thanks for the response. Will burke try and wrestle again?
Page 1 of 1