Next Season View previous topic | View next topic


Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Next Season


TribeMom
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
Posts: 10
With the state tournament marking the last hurrah for some incredible seniors, let's forget about Marty's rantings and how Kropman may or may not have been screwed, and talk about 2019's top DI and D2 wrestlers.


Oldskool
Joined: Feb 1, 2004
Posts: 1101
Alex Marciniak (Pittsford)
Alex Samson (Victor)
Alex Sidare (Victor)
Anthony Oca (WT)
Anthony Surace (WS)
Austin Deignan (Fairport)
Austin Sergeant (Fairport)
Avren Cullen (RH)
Brandon Callaghan (Greece)
Brian Hedding (RH)
C.J. Lee (WT)
Cole Nadritch (WT)
Collin Burns (Hilton)
Colton Crane (GC)
Cooper Kropman (Penfield)
Derek Woodall (Irondequoit)
Dexter Craig (Spencerport)
Dominic Vinci (Spencerport)
Elijah Flores (RH)
Gabriel Horton (Brockport)
Greg Diakomihalis (Hilton)
Jacob Davies (Brockport)
Jared Fayad (EIE)
Jayden Scott (RH)
Joe Berenson (WS)
Joey Pollack (Canandaigua)
John Howard (Penfield)
Jonathan Rogers (WMR)
Karamvir Hothi (RH)
Kyle Spaulding (Penfield)
Kyle Tillich (RH)
Lucas Mark (Brighton)
Luke Lupisella (WS)
Mason Wersinger (Spencerport)
Max Allen (WT)
Michael LoPresti (Spencerport)
Michael Vinci (Spencerport)
Mike Deahn Beauregard (Greece)
Mikquon Williams (WMR)
Nathan Sanborn (CC)
Nicholas Williams (CC)
Nick Sanko (Pittsford)
Nick Serce (Irondequoit)
R.J. Beh (Irondequoit)
Regan Endres (Victor)
Rocco Camillaci (Hilton)
Roy John Follman (MQJ)
Ryan Burgos (Hilton)
Sam DePrez (Hilton)
Sean Dowdell (Brockport)
Seth Russo (Spencerport)
Ty Raines (CC)
Tyler Daly (Brockport)
Tyler Langley (WT)


BULL80
Joined: Nov 30, 2016
Posts: 34
Camillaci, Rocco I-99 8 49-4 5th

Hedding, Brian I-106 11 35-8 DNP

Scott, Jayden I-106 8 37-3 1st

Surace, Anthony I-106 9 41-6 DNP

Diakomihalis, Greg I-113 10 39-0 1st

Burgos, Ryan I-120 10 44-5 DNP

Sergeant, Austin I-120 11 36-7 DNP

Sanko, Nick I-126 8 38-6 DNP

Samson, Alex I-132 11 46-3 6th

Raines, Ty I-138 11 41-7 6th

Wersinger, Mason I-138 10 39-0 DNP

Kropman, Cooper I-152 9 39-5 3rd

Deprez, Sammy I-182 11 50-2 3rd

Serce, Nick I-220 11 39-6 DNP

Tillich, Kyle I-220 11 42-3 DNP

Kurtz, Hunter II-99 11 40-5 DNP

Schafer, Jace II-99 9 43-5 5th

Schubert, Carter II-99 8 30-5 4th

Crane, Isaac II-106 9 38-4 DNP

Mongar, Muskan II-106 11 38-13 DNP

Noto, Anthony II-106 10 44-1 1st

Cheek, Brad II-120 11 49-1 5th

Ferro, Ethan II-126 9 17-3 DNP

Runfola, Chase II-138 11 48-2 DNP

Compton, Mason II-152 11 42-3 DNP

Wolf, Sam II-160 11 46-8 DNP

Wolfanger, Blake II-170 11 44-2 DNP

Damboise, Ryan II-182 11 42-6 DNP

Degroff, Nate II-195 10 43-5 6th

Carmenatty, Keagan II-220 11 37-6 6th

Barber, Josh II-285 10 41-8 DNP

Last edited by BULL80 on Mar 2, 2018; edited 1 time in total


OutsidetheROC
Joined: Jan 2, 2017
Posts: 13
Carmenatty had a record of 41-9 this year and did place at the state tournament. He took sixth---wrestling his last four matches with a broken collarbone. There's a great article about it on the homepage.

He'll be back strong next season!


OutsidetheROC
Joined: Jan 2, 2017
Posts: 13
DeGroff also placed at States. I believe he took sixth, as well.


Ihavegout
Joined: Dec 9, 2007
Posts: 461
Location: Gates-Greece TL road
Oldskool wrote:
Alex Marciniak (Pittsford)
Alex Samson (Victor)
Alex Sidare (Victor)
Anthony Oca (WT)
Anthony Surace (WS)
Austin Deignan (Fairport)
Austin Sergeant (Fairport)
Avren Cullen (RH)
Brandon Callaghan (Greece)
Brian Hedding (RH)
C.J. Lee (WT)
Cole Nadritch (WT)
Collin Burns (Hilton)
Colton Crane (GC)
Cooper Kropman (Penfield)
Derek Woodall (Irondequoit)
Dexter Craig (Spencerport)
Dominic Vinci (Spencerport)
Elijah Flores (RH)
Gabriel Horton (Brockport)
Greg Diakomihalis (Hilton)
Jacob Davies (Brockport)
Jared Fayad (EIE)
Jayden Scott (RH)
Joe Berenson (WS)
Joey Pollack (Canandaigua)
John Howard (Penfield)
Jonathan Rogers (WMR)
Karamvir Hothi (RH)
Kyle Spaulding (Penfield)
Kyle Tillich (RH)
Lucas Mark (Brighton)
Luke Lupisella (WS)
Mason Wersinger (Spencerport)
Max Allen (WT)
Michael LoPresti (Spencerport)
Michael Vinci (Spencerport)
Mike Deahn Beauregard (Greece)
Mikquon Williams (WMR)
Nathan Sanborn (CC)
Nicholas Williams (CC)
Nick Sanko (Pittsford)
Nick Serce (Irondequoit)
R.J. Beh (Irondequoit)
Regan Endres (Victor)
Rocco Camillaci (Hilton)
Roy John Follman (MQJ)
Ryan Burgos (Hilton)
Sam DePrez (Hilton)
Sean Dowdell (Brockport)
Seth Russo (Spencerport)
Ty Raines (CC)
Tyler Daly (Brockport)
Tyler Langley (WT)


This is what I mean....when you break this down....which I did...Spencerport is the top dog for most representatives with 6, then followed by Hilton and WTa nd RH with 5...then Brockport with 4...Penfield,Victor,, CC, Irron with 3...Pittsford, WS, Fairport, Greece,WMR with 2...GC,EIE, Canandaguia Brighton MCJ with 1....The Bias runs deep...actually kind of funny...get ready for disappointment.


SpencyRanger
Joined: Jan 9, 2014
Posts: 16
So, you're saying a projected top list that basically contains kids returning next year who placed at supers is biased?

I'm fairly certain it was mostly observation.


Ihavegout wrote:
Oldskool wrote:
Alex Marciniak (Pittsford)
Alex Samson (Victor)
Alex Sidare (Victor)
Anthony Oca (WT)
Anthony Surace (WS)
Austin Deignan (Fairport)
Austin Sergeant (Fairport)
Avren Cullen (RH)
Brandon Callaghan (Greece)
Brian Hedding (RH)
C.J. Lee (WT)
Cole Nadritch (WT)
Collin Burns (Hilton)
Colton Crane (GC)
Cooper Kropman (Penfield)
Derek Woodall (Irondequoit)
Dexter Craig (Spencerport)
Dominic Vinci (Spencerport)
Elijah Flores (RH)
Gabriel Horton (Brockport)
Greg Diakomihalis (Hilton)
Jacob Davies (Brockport)
Jared Fayad (EIE)
Jayden Scott (RH)
Joe Berenson (WS)
Joey Pollack (Canandaigua)
John Howard (Penfield)
Jonathan Rogers (WMR)
Karamvir Hothi (RH)
Kyle Spaulding (Penfield)
Kyle Tillich (RH)
Lucas Mark (Brighton)
Luke Lupisella (WS)
Mason Wersinger (Spencerport)
Max Allen (WT)
Michael LoPresti (Spencerport)
Michael Vinci (Spencerport)
Mike Deahn Beauregard (Greece)
Mikquon Williams (WMR)
Nathan Sanborn (CC)
Nicholas Williams (CC)
Nick Sanko (Pittsford)
Nick Serce (Irondequoit)
R.J. Beh (Irondequoit)
Regan Endres (Victor)
Rocco Camillaci (Hilton)
Roy John Follman (MQJ)
Ryan Burgos (Hilton)
Sam DePrez (Hilton)
Sean Dowdell (Brockport)
Seth Russo (Spencerport)
Ty Raines (CC)
Tyler Daly (Brockport)
Tyler Langley (WT)


This is what I mean....when you break this down....which I did...Spencerport is the top dog for most representatives with 6, then followed by Hilton and WTa nd RH with 5...then Brockport with 4...Penfield,Victor,, CC, Irron with 3...Pittsford, WS, Fairport, Greece,WMR with 2...GC,EIE, Canandaguia Brighton MCJ with 1....The Bias runs deep...actually kind of funny...get ready for disappointment.


Ihavegout
Joined: Dec 9, 2007
Posts: 461
Location: Gates-Greece TL road
Ummm....yep. but I take it with a grain of salt...similar to political polls...pure garbage.


BULL80
Joined: Nov 30, 2016
Posts: 34
I agree people are just posting names from a list to get conversation started, if you feel someone isn't listed that should be bring them up. This post wasn't to slight anyone, more to talk about the future of section V wrestling next year.



SpencyRanger wrote:
So, you're saying a projected top list that basically contains kids returning next year who placed at supers is biased?

I'm fairly certain it was mostly observation.


Ihavegout wrote:
Oldskool wrote:
Alex Marciniak (Pittsford)
Alex Samson (Victor)
Alex Sidare (Victor)
Anthony Oca (WT)
Anthony Surace (WS)
Austin Deignan (Fairport)
Austin Sergeant (Fairport)
Avren Cullen (RH)
Brandon Callaghan (Greece)
Brian Hedding (RH)
C.J. Lee (WT)
Cole Nadritch (WT)
Collin Burns (Hilton)
Colton Crane (GC)
Cooper Kropman (Penfield)
Derek Woodall (Irondequoit)
Dexter Craig (Spencerport)
Dominic Vinci (Spencerport)
Elijah Flores (RH)
Gabriel Horton (Brockport)
Greg Diakomihalis (Hilton)
Jacob Davies (Brockport)
Jared Fayad (EIE)
Jayden Scott (RH)
Joe Berenson (WS)
Joey Pollack (Canandaigua)
John Howard (Penfield)
Jonathan Rogers (WMR)
Karamvir Hothi (RH)
Kyle Spaulding (Penfield)
Kyle Tillich (RH)
Lucas Mark (Brighton)
Luke Lupisella (WS)
Mason Wersinger (Spencerport)
Max Allen (WT)
Michael LoPresti (Spencerport)
Michael Vinci (Spencerport)
Mike Deahn Beauregard (Greece)
Mikquon Williams (WMR)
Nathan Sanborn (CC)
Nicholas Williams (CC)
Nick Sanko (Pittsford)
Nick Serce (Irondequoit)
R.J. Beh (Irondequoit)
Regan Endres (Victor)
Rocco Camillaci (Hilton)
Roy John Follman (MQJ)
Ryan Burgos (Hilton)
Sam DePrez (Hilton)
Sean Dowdell (Brockport)
Seth Russo (Spencerport)
Ty Raines (CC)
Tyler Daly (Brockport)
Tyler Langley (WT)


This is what I mean....when you break this down....which I did...Spencerport is the top dog for most representatives with 6, then followed by Hilton and WTa nd RH with 5...then Brockport with 4...Penfield,Victor,, CC, Irron with 3...Pittsford, WS, Fairport, Greece,WMR with 2...GC,EIE, Canandaguia Brighton MCJ with 1....The Bias runs deep...actually kind of funny...get ready for disappointment.


BNG58
Joined: Feb 5, 2018
Posts: 1
Thank you Bull, I agree, I took the list to mean these kids will be back next year and there are a lot of great wrestlers in there......if you have nothing nice to say, then don't!


ringworm2000
Joined: Jan 5, 2017
Posts: 41
BNG58 wrote:
Thank you Bull, I agree, I took the list to mean these kids will be back next year and there are a lot of great wrestlers in there......if you have nothing nice to say, then don't!


Exactly....this is meant to be a positive post not slam those who post. Sure kids will accidentally be missed and kids we don't know yet will come up and be studs next year.....I think the reason this thread was created was who will be the new studs next year. Not those we know....but those we will know.

Any thoughts on who those kids will be.


Oldskool
Joined: Feb 1, 2004
Posts: 1101
Ive told you, Im not from spencerport dork, and its all the under classman who placed at Supers. Fact not speculation.


thereptileguys
Joined: Apr 7, 2011
Posts: 252
Location: BROCKPORT
Couple missed names
Ryan Daly Bkpt
Dylan Callighan Greece
Alex Messitti Bkpt


BULL80
Joined: Nov 30, 2016
Posts: 34
All these guys have 3 or 4 years left and went to states, I think each of these guys has a great chance to win states before they are done. I think we will see at least 3 of them win states next year.



Camillaci, Rocco
Scott, Jayden
Surace, Anthony
Sanko, Nick
Kropman, Cooper
Schafer, Jace
Schubert, Carter
Crane, Isaac
Ferro, Ethan


ringworm2000
Joined: Jan 5, 2017
Posts: 41
I see 5 of them as future state champs....not necessarily next year but before their HS career is over.
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum