Next Season View previous topic | View next topic

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Next Season

LImarty
grandpa.

I understand the perimeters I just do not agree with the concept.

IMO. If, you live/commute within New York . Then you should be considered a New Yorker.

Public High Schools for the last 18 yrs- have been known to recruit quietly ...lol.

ST Anthony's, S. Huntington (Section XI). I believe is made up of Long Islanders (???)

Livinginthepast
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:
Yea he got knocked out cold, ref was clueless and called a pin. It was very unfortunate as i belueve he wouldve wrestled back to 3rd)4th. Was just a fluke. Mason is really good, i like him to win that tourn at least once. He will b a good college wrestler too if he chooses to move on after high school, he probky will because itll pay for his school somewhere. Great kid

Yes and either way he would have placed 3rd; if he beats Realbuto in the rematch he wins outright, if he loses he still places 3rd because Realbuto can't take podium for NYSPHSAA because he was from CHSAA.
I love excuses. Problem with them: they don't get the job done at states.

wrestlinggrandpa
Livinginthepast wrote:
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:
Yea he got knocked out cold, ref was clueless and called a pin. It was very unfortunate as i belueve he wouldve wrestled back to 3rd)4th. Was just a fluke. Mason is really good, i like him to win that tourn at least once. He will b a good college wrestler too if he chooses to move on after high school, he probky will because itll pay for his school somewhere. Great kid

Yes and either way he would have placed 3rd; if he beats Realbuto in the rematch he wins outright, if he loses he still places 3rd because Realbuto can't take podium for NYSPHSAA because he was from CHSAA.

No excuses here. Just opinion/observation. Mason is not a family member.

ringworm2000
Mason is a beast and will continue to represent Section V at states. he’ll get his.

But who are the unknown kids that will surprise us next year. Any good youth kids that will break in to the scence next year.

Who are the younger kids ready to break through or the late bloomers that will come up and surprise some of us.

lockedhands91
A few of the younger kids coming into the scene who will make an impact I think are/
Casper Stewart (Batavia)
Nicky Callaghan (Greece)
Landon Lazarek (Hilton)
Nolan Liess (Penfield)
Adam LaFountain-Rowe
Braidon Woodward (CWC)
Jake Daly (Brockport)
Reese Levendusky (Avon)

Sheila
Livinginthepast wrote:
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:

Maybe you didn't comprehend the full scope of events. Knocked out cold. Unconscious. Carried off the mat and to the hospital. At what point would in this state would you have any kid "getting the job done"? Where's the excuse here? Pretty shocking for someone who we know has been around the mats for years to say this. It's disturbing that after an occurrence like that one anyone would offer anything but positive thoughts and comments. For the record, heard Mason is on the mend.

duddems
ringworm2000 wrote:
BNG58 wrote:
Thank you Bull, I agree, I took the list to mean these kids will be back next year and there are a lot of great wrestlers in there......if you have nothing nice to say, then don't!

Exactly....this is meant to be a positive post not slam those who post. Sure kids will accidentally be missed and kids we don't know yet will come up and be studs next year.....I think the reason this thread was created was who will be the new studs next year. Not those we know....but those we will know.

Any thoughts on who those kids will be.

Now now herpesboy...I thought we dont slam those that post?

duddems
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
Livinginthepast wrote:
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:

Wrestling grandpa may b the most ignorant person to ever post...foh!

No excuses here. Just opinion/observation. Mason is not a family member.

duddems
Im sure wrestlinggrandpa " got it done" at states though...clown

coachlaz
lockedhands91 wrote:
A few of the younger kids coming into the scene who will make an impact I think are/
Casper Stewart (Batavia)
Nicky Callaghan (Greece)
Landon Lazarek (Hilton)
Nolan Liess (Penfield)
Adam LaFountain-Rowe
Braidon Woodward (CWC)
Jake Daly (Brockport)
Reese Levendusky (Avon)

A major factor related to the impact most of these kids can have will depend on if 99 gets removed or not.

BULL80
coachlaz wrote:
lockedhands91 wrote:
Casper Stewart (Batavia)
Nicky Callaghan (Greece)
Landon Lazarek (Hilton)
Nolan Liess (Penfield)
Adam LaFountain-Rowe
Braidon Woodward (CWC)
Jake Daly (Brockport)
Reese Levendusky (Avon)

A major factor related to the impact most of these kids can have will depend on if 99 gets removed or not.

I keep hearing 99/106 gone 104 replacing, i think either way Braidon Woodard will be in the finals at supers. D1 99 still will be tough for Callaghan but he will place at supers. Adam LaFountain has a bright bright future, we will see what weight he ends up at I think he will be right there with the upperclassmen as a 7th grader.

BJB7
I don't think they can remove 106 as it is a Federation weight.

wrestlinggrandpa
duddems wrote:

Duddems, you are misreading who is saying what. It was Livinginthepast that wrote the bit about excuses not getting it done at states.

ringworm2000
BULL80 wrote:
coachlaz wrote:
lockedhands91 wrote:
Casper Stewart (Batavia)
Nicky Callaghan (Greece)
Landon Lazarek (Hilton)
Nolan Liess (Penfield)
Adam LaFountain-Rowe
Braidon Woodward (CWC)
Jake Daly (Brockport)
Reese Levendusky (Avon)

I keep hearing 99/106 gone 104 replacing, i think either way Braidon Woodard will be in the finals at supers. D1 99 still will be tough for Callaghan but he will place at supers. Adam LaFountain has a bright bright future, we will see what weight he ends up at I think he will be right there with the upperclassmen as a 7th grader.

Seriously....I hope the best for the LaFountain kid but up there with upperclassmen as a 7th grader....no sir. By 9th grade yes but it will be a transition, he is not Frankie or Kropman who were very good middle weights as a 7th graders. The kid has only been wrestling for a couple years, give him a chance.

ringworm2000
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:

Duddems, you are misreading who is saying what. It was Livinginthepast that wrote the bit about excuses not getting it done at states.

gramps....read the forums....duddems not to brightems.
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next