Congratulations View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Congratulations

madmami
With all the negative things always said on here and other places.. Also stuff coming from word of mouths, i want to add a positive post. I will start off here..!!

Congratulations to Warren McDougald on this past weekend. You were seeded 8th and had a tough draw won your 1st match, had the #1 seed and nationally ranked Frankie your second match, you wrestled hard and brushed it off to wrestle hard back to a strong 3rd place finish.. with some great wins to get that place. I am beyond proud of you young man. I want to publicly announce how proud we all us family and friends are. You showed up and didn't let no one knock you out the tournament. Keep it up, keep the focus and keep the faith.
Justin McDougald we are Proud of you as well.. ! You fell short to the nationally ranked beast Adam Busiello and finished strong at 2nd place two for years in a row, Keep working hard and shutting down the nay sayers. Your time will come soon for your bro and yourself. So much to be proud about. It was no easy walk to the top and had to overcome some battles. Keep working, Stay driven and focused.. !!
Also a huge #Congrats to Willie on becoming state champ. I knew you could do it and you did just that, had some awesome battles as well.. Keep it going, you 3 are blessed and talented only place to go is to the top.. !! Congrats to the rest of Section 6 and Champs..! Proud of you all and the work that was given this year and past weekend. You all have so much to be thankful for.
#TeamMcDougald shut it down this weekend and i am beyond happy for you 3..Keep up the hard work, and keep letting those who shed hate and Jeliously drive you more and more..!! Thank you to all who help support and especially when its heart felt .. We appreciate it all, and thank you all as well.. !! Wishing the best to all as nationals are around the corner.. keep pushing forward and toward your goals..!!

Heisenberg
Even though Willie took 1st and Justin 2nd, Warren Mcdougald might have had the most impressive tournament of the 3.
Falling behind 5-1 and 4-1, and coming back to post OT wins says alot about heart.

Congrats...... Go Section 6 !

madmami
Honestly you may be right, to a certain extent. But they all had to overcome certain matches that were a goal to achieve. Beyond proud of section 6 all the place finishers and especially #TeamMcDougald.. We would personally like to thank all the coaches who have worked with our sons and pushes them to achieve on the mat. These coaches know exactly who they are.. Thank you.!! And we will continue to work with them for more years to come..

duddems
madmami wrote:
With all the negative things always said on here and other places.. Also stuff coming from word of mouths, i want to add a positive post. I will start off here..!!

Congratulations to Warren McDougald on this past weekend. You were seeded 8th and had a tough draw won your 1st match, had the #1 seed and nationally ranked Frankie your second match, you wrestled hard and brushed it off to wrestle hard back to a strong 3rd place finish.. with some great wins to get that place. I am beyond proud of you young man. I want to publicly announce how proud we all us family and friends are. You showed up and didn't let no one knock you out the tournament. Keep it up, keep the focus and keep the faith.
Justin McDougald we are Proud of you as well.. ! You fell short to the nationally ranked beast Adam Busiello and finished strong at 2nd place two for years in a row, Keep working hard and shutting down the nay sayers. Your time will come soon for your bro and yourself. So much to be proud about. It was no easy walk to the top and had to overcome some battles. Keep working, Stay driven and focused.. !!
Also a huge #Congrats to Willie on becoming state champ. I knew you could do it and you did just that, had some awesome battles as well.. Keep it going, you 3 are blessed and talented only place to go is to the top.. !! Congrats to the rest of Section 6 and Champs..! Proud of you all and the work that was given this year and past weekend. You all have so much to be thankful for.
#TeamMcDougald shut it down this weekend and i am beyond happy for you 3..Keep up the hard work, and keep letting those who shed hate and Jeliously drive you more and more..!! Thank you to all who help support and especially when its heart felt .. We appreciate it all, and thank you all as well.. !! Wishing the best to all as nationals are around the corner.. keep pushing forward and toward your goals..!!

Yes the Mcdougalds were very impressive...willy obviously toughed it out through some adversity. Very talented and tough those boys are. I wish NW had more exposure to section V competition...being so close we/they should make it a point.

madmami
Not sure why NW dont go to section V too much. They do attend Webster tournament every year, then travel to section iii .. ! Its a good mix i thought, there is a few tournaments i would like to check out.

Heisenberg
NW has a decent schedule. Marino, Haines and NCCC tournament. They usually see 2 section 5 teams at Cheektowaga duals. They started sending their better wrestlers to Eastern states a couple years ago. NFL schedule is dotted with weak teams though, some nights they might see 5-7 ffts.

choppy
Looks like people are saying the nfl needs more participants

Heisenberg
Guess it all comes down to the number of kids actually coming out for wrestling, but that seems to be a statewide/ nationwide problem as well.
I was sitting with a fellow NW fan at the NF match. Match started at an upper weight, and as the match went back down to 99, we were sweating because NF was beating us bad and J Mcd was injured. Then NF had 3 straight forfeits. Bummer. You wanna see your team win but not like that.

I know that programs tend to cycle, up , down, up, down. I just hope the NFL teams that are down can get back up.

madmami
Heines.. wait you were worried about NF beating us?? Umm they have in the past, but not recently .. they have to rebuild, many aged out and they are just starting to build back up, but i had no worries this year.. and dont for next year either.. but in 2020 it may be a issue since half our team will be seniors next year. Although we have somw coming up, but so does NF and i know many of those younhins and they are good too.. it always helps to follow the youth/middle school that way you know who to look for. What weights forefit after 126 because i am pretty sure Nf had a 138-145 and i think a 132

madmami
choppy wrote:
Looks like people are saying the nfl needs more participants
they could always use more.. its kinda watered down in recent years.. Could always use more competition in the section. Wish more would wrestle all year..makes it hard to find kid to practice with

Heisenberg
I think the Falls was up something like 18-3, and the match started around 170(?) Then starting at 99 they fftd 3 straight. I didnt know they were gonna do that. Plus we had Justin out of the lineup, and they still had Snowden and Willie. Guess I panicked too soon. 😮

madmami
Lol, yea i think you did..lol it happens to us all at one point or another
Page 1 of 1