Desanto(Drexel)?

Tucker (Cornell)

Lantry (Buffalo)

Rasheed (Penn St)

Just looking for opinions and banter.

duddems
And Piccincinni?

duddems
Would Vito Arajua have AA this yr if he hadnt redshirted?

Falcs96
Shhh, It's not really redshirting. It's the creative accounting version of redshirting. 😂

ringworm2000
duddems wrote:
Desanto(Drexel)?

Tucker (Cornell)

Lantry (Buffalo)

Rasheed (Penn St)

DeSanot. i hope so but i don’t like his draw.

Tucker No
Lantry No unfortunately
Rasheed. yes top 5

ringworm2000
duddems wrote:
And Piccincinni?

Yes definitely

quickpick
duddems wrote:

Yes

ringworm2000
duddems wrote:

If Vito was wrestling he’d be a Top 5 candidate. Think he was the much bigger recruit than Disanto and people have fallen in love with Austin this year.

duddems
ringworm2000 wrote:
duddems wrote:
Desanto(Drexel)?

Tucker (Cornell)

Lantry (Buffalo)

Rasheed (Penn St)

DeSanot. i hope so but i don’t like his draw.

Tucker No
Lantry No unfortunately
Rasheed. yes top 5

Agreed 100 % on desanto's draw. Itl b a long road but he is a tough sob...that will be interesting. Mueller right off the bat! I agree on shakur to AA, and odds against Lantry who im sure we are all rooting for. Tell me where you got Piccincinni?

duddems
quickpick wrote:
duddems wrote:

Yes

Agreed

duddems
I think Tucker is underated...2 tough matches w Desanto, 1 a win. He seems tough to score on and has nuetralized Desantos pace twice. I think he has an outside shot to wrestle back for AA. Vito wouldnt be in the wrestlebacks though IMO.

bigkidsdad
1). I am the biggest Piccinni fan out here, but he has a terrible path to AA.
2). Absolutely nothing wrong with deferred enrollment at an IVY league school, Matt Kolozdik from Princeton did it and hundreds of others have too. Vito's older brother Nick would have benefited from it but Vougar, Vito's dad, was new to the college experience when his older son attended (as was I with my oldest, your never sure how solid the commitment is), and chose to put Nick right into the D1 wrestling experience, you live you learn. While Cornell was the first to use deferred enrollment for wrestling all of the Ivy's now do it to gain another year of maturity for their wrestlers.
3). 133, in my opinion I agree Vito would AA, but maybe question is at beginning of season did Vito know if he could beat tucker? Once you start as an Ivy League athlete you only have 4 years eligibility (aside from a medical redshirt which sucks because you must un-enroll from school and lose your grades (good or bad) and your money then re-enroll following year). If over the summer Tucker and Arujau were close why not defer enrollment if it is offered?

quickpick
bigkidsdad wrote:
2). Absolutely nothing wrong with deferred enrollment at an IVY league school, Matt Kolozdik from Princeton did it and hundreds of others have too. Vito's older brother Nick would have benefited from it but Vougar, Vito's dad, was new to the college experience when his older son attended (as was I with my oldest, your never sure how solid the commitment is), and chose to put Nick right into the D1 wrestling experience, you live you learn. While Cornell was the first to use deferred enrollment for wrestling all of the Ivy's now do it to gain another year of maturity for their wrestlers.
3). 133, in my opinion I agree Vito would AA, but maybe question is at beginning of season did Vito know if he could beat tucker? Once you start as an Ivy League athlete you only have 4 years eligibility (aside from a medical redshirt which sucks because you must un-enroll from school and lose your grades (good or bad) and your money then re-enroll following year). If over the summer Tucker and Arujau were close why not defer enrollment if it is offered?

Agree about Piccininni. He has beat some studs but also has some losses that I didn't think that he should have had. Fausz beat him once this year in a pretty lopsided battle and Lisak beat him too but he does have wins over Sean Russell. and killed Moisey in the BIG 12 finals. I heard that Vito was going to move up to 141 next year and Yianni will probably go 149 to get closer to his olympic weight. Not sure if that's true or not.

duddems
quickpick wrote:
bigkidsdad wrote:
3). 133, in my opinion I agree Vito would AA, but maybe question is at beginning of season did Vito know if he could beat tucker? Once you start as an Ivy League athlete you only have 4 years eligibility (aside from a medical redshirt which sucks because you
must un-enroll from school and lose your grades (good or bad) and your money then re-enroll following year). If over the summer Tucker and Arujau were close why not defer enrollment if it is offered?

Agree about Piccininni. He has beat some studs but also has some losses that I didn't think that he should have had. Fausz beat him once this year in a pretty lopsided battle and Lisak beat him too but he does have wins over Sean Russell. and killed Moisey in the BIG 12 finals. I heard that Vito was going to move up to 141 next year and Yianni will probably go 149 to get closer to his olympic weight. Not sure if that's true or not.

Makes sense. I thought maybe vito redshirted because he wasnt ckearly better than tucker...might help the tean in tge longterm big picture.

BULL80
duddems wrote:
quickpick wrote:
bigkidsdad wrote:
3). 133, in my opinion I agree Vito would AA, but maybe question is at beginning of season did Vito know if he could beat tucker? Once you start as an Ivy League athlete you only have 4 years eligibility (aside from a medical redshirt which sucks because you
must un-enroll from school and lose your grades (good or bad) and your money then re-enroll following year). If over the summer Tucker and Arujau were close why not defer enrollment if it is offered?

Makes sense. I thought maybe vito redshirted because he wasnt ckearly better than tucker...might help the tean in tge longterm big picture.

I think it was more of the long term picture.... 133. Tucker 141 Vito 149 Yianni next year?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next