pat haggerty View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
pat haggerty

i heard he moved to grand island is this true or false?

yea pat are you gonna be sec 5 rep or a sec 6 rep.either way good luck. enjoyed watching you wrestle last year.

Question i think he will be in grand island Question

jcwas
i think you don't know what your talking about

Smile Sad Rolling Eyes

hagerty will be in attica next year, his mom just got a house out there from what the word is, and he will be back in action better than ever.... he will probably end up going 112 at the end of the year i would think, and win a state title just like he should of this year, good luck during the season pat

how should be of won a state title ? he took 4th! he got beat twice. and that means he he should of won a state title?

i highly doubt that his mom got a house in the attica school district. but, i would believe that he is going to live with a wrestling family from attica. all the rest of the kids parents have to pay school taxes or at least be renting an apartment in that town. he should not have been allowed to attend attica last year. break the rules for a good athlete guess thats how it works. Confused

jcwas

Last edited by jcwas on Sep 28, 2003; edited 1 time in total

bootmaker
hmmm. jcwas seems a little defensive? personally i could care less, but, i do find it a little funny that alot of attica's best wrestlers in the past have been transfers. and now haggerty who was from attica was a stowaway last year. good luck and i hope you can keep him in sect five.

jcwas

bootmaker
jcwas, i hope that you are not addressing me. even though i do not know haggerty i enjoyed watching him wrestle for sect. 5 at states. but as far as menial school taxes go i would love to see try to pay mine, probably more $ than you have ever earned. but, thats o.k. your just a kid. attica has a great program with very good coaching, good luck to the whole bunch of ya!

DisneyWrestler
calm down ppl

jcwas
i make six figures baby

jcwas

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next