Frankie G an d Vito A View previous topic | View next topic

Page 9 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Frankie G an d Vito A

provocateur
LImarty wrote:
Watching me post for 15 yrs....nuff said !!!!

I've been on the same message boards as you for that long. You're like an un-flushable turd.

LImarty
LOL.

Another ADDICT.

provocateur
The only person with a complex is you with your absurd narcissism.

LImarty
contrarian is narcissism. a difference of opinion is unacceptable.

Yes, I think Yianni will lose to McKenna if, they meet

No, I dont think NY has more than 3 AAs- more like 2.

Yes, I think HS wrestling in New York has been on a steady decline since the mid 90s- with exceptions

No, the paid clinician AND clubs hasnt helped

THIS IS MY OPINION- WHICH IS CONTRARY TO OTHER'S BELIEFS .

Now, fetch my slippers

provocateur
You don't know what a contrarian is. Everything is about you. It was fun back in the day when Cradle and Diego used to pimp-slap you.

LImarty
....I was signing autographs. You ???

pimp slap ??? I didnt pay for too many Events.

The LEGEND still lives.

bigkidsdad
A legend in your own mind.... Too bad. All I see is a sad, and pathetic, never has been.

provocateur
You're a laughingstock.

LImarty
I suggest for many of you to go to Youtube and watch some of the NYS Finals from the past.....pre 80s- post 80s....prior to weight certifications. Watch juniors and seniors wrestling 96,105, 112, 119. SCHOOLED, TECHNICAL, TOUGH, CONDITIONED, STRONG....then compare that to the 7th, 8th ,9th and 10th graders wrestling currently at around the same weights. Be fair and watch what HS Wrestling was in a Top Tier State.

There have been GREAT NYS wrestlers in every decade. I just choose to believe that when more are doing it, without weight certifications and when riding was important enough to drill....well, I choose to believe that the BEST around wrestled when the numbers were at their top.in NYS...somewhere around.'74-to- '84...lol..same time when NYS produced the most Professional athletes- ALL PRO Athletes.

provocateur
Today's kids make the 70s look like the JV. They were bigger with the old cutting rules, though.

LImarty
PRETTIER.....that's it. Their set-ups are poor EASY to see their shot- no angles.....rarely finish their shot- usually, the defensive man just gives up- blocking, clasping, hanging on- getting stalemates which are really stalls. Most cant even ride for a minute.....THERE ARE SUCH HHUUUUGGGEEE gaps in talent between wrestlers that it tells me -"something is wrong".

Nickerson , Jantzen, Dake, could RIDE.....JP. Gregor, Glenn, also, could ride and tilt.

This is why McKenna cant lose to Yianni.....McKenna can score he is better in neutral- Yianni can counter....McKenna gets 2 - and in defensive Yianni gives up 1...You are trading 2 for 1/ 3 for 2. McKenna wins

provocateur
Setups are better. Takedown defense is vastly superior. Positioning is better. The list of wrestlers you gave is laughable. Dake is still an active wrestler. He is today's era. Nickerson is post 2000. Jantzen won an NCAA title in 2004.

LImarty
No I wanted to make it more digestible to you.

Nickerson never loses to Piccininni at any weight

Jantzen would tech fall or pin Corey Rasheed at any HS weight

Dake would beat Yianni....beating Meredeth with a "hail mary" is not beating Dake

HOW CAN THIS BE - EVERYTHING IS BETTER.......LOL!!!

Now, for ALL this great talent...lol.....Who are the BEST Coaches in the Sport ??? hmmmm ??? John Smith, Terry and Tom Brands, Tom Ryan, Rob Koll, Cael Sanderson. WHEN DID THEY WRESTLE ??? .....and who were their Coaches ??? You love being stupid !!

SET UPs are TERRIBLE. Dake a World Champ, 4X NCAA Champ....is UGLY offensively- his points come by way of counter....the reason why Burroughs was the present day best....he shot on his knees which - is unorthodox .

ringworm2000
LIMarty. Check out the article in the link below. It is almost ten years old now, but even then twoD1 coaches said today’s wrestlers are better. All athletes in every sport are better today. Bigger Stronger and Faster. I assume your still using a Texas Instrument computer or is the new stuff better. Time to evolve Marty.

https://www.win-magazine.com/2010/12/how-would-yesterdays-legends-compete-against-todays-wrestling-stars/

bigkidsdad
Ringworm, valiant effort but Marty considers himself smarter then Jack Spates, or Rob Koll (remember Koll calls him on Thursday’s just to know who to put in the lineup each weekend), or anyone. You can’t cause him to waiver one bit, even though articles like that one are very common today in just about every sport. Keep up the good work though.
Page 9 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next