Brockports coaching? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Brockports coaching?

Oldtimewrestling
Literally the biggest joke I’ve ever seen in my life tonight watching spencerport vs. Brockport. The coaching of Brockport is god awful... and I mean god awful. The kids hardly even know the basics of wrestling. Who’s to blame there? They literally sat there and watched there kids get destroyed, half the time they didn’t even know who’s choice it was bc they weren’t even paying attention. There entire side of the gym was beyond pissed about the coaching. It’s a joke, Brockport will never ever be the same as it was when it was ran under Coach Mike Ferris. Literally just a joke and I feel terrible for the Brockport community because they use to have something to be proud of. Now I think they are the laughing stock of section 5. Just disgusting.

shooterMcgavin
what was the score ?

faceinthemat
Definitely a shameful showing for Brockport, a perenially tough team for years under Ferris. Tough to see this program fall so hard. A couple Brockport guys who I wont name I wouldve thought should win their matchups and didn't. A wooping from crosstown Spencyville this year. Hopefully Bport can bounce back. I wasn't at the match so I can't attest to the aforementioned assessment of the coaching, but something had to be wrong for such a one-sided match when both teams fared similarly against Hilton. Bport just doesn't wrestle with the fire and determination that they did under Ferris. I know Bport's coaches were very accomplished wrestlers but maybe they don't have these kids fully dedicated and determined? It's no surprise the deep team Spencyville has won the match but shocked by the score! Something has to change.

Oldtimewrestling
shooterMcgavin wrote:
what was the score ?

52-11 Brockport won three matches... complete joke.
Page 1 of 1