NCAA TICKETS View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
NCAA TICKETS

USMC0341
I am trying to find 4 tickets to this years NCAA’s. Tickets for this year are extremely hard to come across. If anyone has 4 they are not using I am willing to buy them from you. Thank you! My email is heggy141@yahoo.com.

Last edited by USMC0341 on Jan 30, 2019; edited 1 time in total

WrestlerofthePast
Price of admission is worth it just to see what happens at 133 lbs. LIVE.

faceinthemat
you got that right, 133 is awesome. I like Micic to win. But damn, Fix, Suriano, Desanto...etc

faceinthemat
you got that right, 133 is awesome. I like Micic to win. But damn, Fix, Suriano, Desanto...etc

Another thought, I'm as big of a Yanni fan as anyone and I favor him to win again...that being said McKenna is on a freaking rampage....Did you see him rip through Storr? He looks so tough I have a hard time thinking anyone can beat him. It will be a incredible challenge for Yanni. Let's go Yanni!!! I also like Vito to AA.

Crossface212
faceinthemat wrote:

Another thought, I'm as big of a Yanni fan as anyone and I favor him to win again...that being said McKenna is on a freaking rampage....Did you see him rip through Storr? He looks so tough I have a hard time thinking anyone can beat him. It will be a incredible challenge for Yanni. Let's go Yanni!!! I also like Vito to AA.

For me it was watching McKenna dominate Eierman at CKLV that opened my eyes to how tough he was going to be this year. I agree that he is going be a great challenge for Yanni that I look forward to seeing. This is why I love wrestling. Beyond those 2 and probably Eierman it seems like there is a group of 10 or more guys at 141, including Lantry, that look to be very hard to separate. Its going to be exciting to see how the fight for these AA spots play out.

Smoothrider
faceinthemat wrote:

Micic is on another level. Just beat Pletcher 14-1 who was 4th at Nationals last year.

USMC0341
Yea hopefully some reasonable tickets will become available to see it all. This year is crazy for tickets.

faceinthemat
Smoothrider wrote:
faceinthemat wrote:

Micic is on another level. Just beat Pletcher 14-1 who was 4th at Nationals last year.

He totally owned Pletcher to the point that I dont ever see Pletcher placing top 3. Micic looked unbelievably crisp in his attacks. Hes the best at 133 which IS loaded

faceinthemat
USMC0341 wrote:
Yea hopefully some reasonable tickets will become available to see it all. This year is crazy for tickets.

I just cant justify paying hundreds of dollars to sit in the nosebleeds...I actuallythink the TV coverage is awesome and tape each session every year. They do a good job.
Page 1 of 1