sanko or wersinger? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
sanko or wersinger?

faceinthemat
who wins supers, Sanko or Wersinger? They probably both go to states ?

Woody60
Toss up but coin leans a little Sanko's way. Both definitely going to state and both place fairly high.

wrestlinggrandpa
This is a tough one. With Nick having won in the county tournament this season and last year at the states, I think Mason will be motivated to turn the tables. The good news as Woody60 said, both of them will go to states. So this will be a great match to watch and enjoy.

mbsuxx
Is Sanko a sophomore?

Is Mason a senior?

wrestlinggrandpa
mbsuxx wrote:
Is Sanko a sophomore?

Is Mason a senior?

Yes to both questions.

faceinthemat
Mason takes this one and has much better luck than he has in the past at the state tournament. I agree that they both place top 5 at states. Good luck to both. I like Mason on a sneaky run at the state tournament and Sanko will be a tough out against anyone.

Oldskool
Their both studs. Havnt seen much of Mason this year but Sanko is dangerous.

mbsuxx
Sanko has a higher ceiling.

mbsuxx
Sanko --- 6-3.

faceinthemat
It was a good match...it looked like Mason may have gotten his bell rung early in the first period as he used just about all of his blood time after that. He looked out of it for a while after that, I'm not sure how he was struck....but it took a while before he looked "with it" again...and he has had some blows to the head in the past that hurt him bad...I hope he is ok. Mason was the stronger, fresher, more aggressive wrestler for the second half of the match and was in on a bunch of good shots but Sanko's defense was very solid and Mason couldn't finish to score many points except for a blast double that he finished quickly for his only takedown. Sanko had like 3 takedowns and scored better off the scrambles. I did think the ref called a few stalemates quickly as Mason was working to score but I wouldn't blame the ref. It was a good matchup and both kids are good enough to do damage at the state tourn. Congrats to Sanko for the win, he wrestled tough. While Sanko may have the higher ceiling since he is younger, I think Mason can beat better wrestlers this year but that's just my opinion, and it's not backed up by this season's results. Hopefully they both tear through the state tourn until they can go back at it against each other....go section V, we are solid at 145!

Crossface212
Both very good wrestlers but would be considered significant underdogs to McDouglad I believe. Willie majored Sanko at ESC if I am remembering correctly

Woody60
Agree McDougald beats either Sanko or Mason. After looking at the list of section qualifiers I feel Sanko stands on the podium at 4 and Mason 5. Hoping for better results for both wrestlers but that's my guess.

wrestlinggrandpa
Woody60 wrote:
Agree McDougald beats either Sanko or Mason. After looking at the list of section qualifiers I feel Sanko stands on the podium at 4 and Mason 5. Hoping for better results for both wrestlers but that's my guess.

Wow! You were right on with that prediction!

Woody60
I took a fairly educated guess once the brackets were released but in the end total luck. Heck of a season for both wrestlers.

faceinthemat
good tourn from both guys...Mason gave McDougald his toughest test.
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next