whether to spend $10.00 or not for the services of this site View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
whether to spend $10.00 or not for the services of this site

mad pinner

In recent weeks, I have listened to people xxxx about this "unbelievable $10.00" fee that Tim is charging to maintain this website. You have got to be kidding me! Sometimes it really makes you wonder about people and do they even have a friggen clue on what is going on around them. Have these people even looked at all the information, time and effort that goes into this site! It simply annoys me that there is even a debate on whether this is a good deal or not. Maybe one should order one less large pizza/month or purchase one less carton of cigarettes, and they could "afford" this site. Better yet, maybe they ought to go back and get their G.E.D. so that they can make better educated decisions. Obviously these knotheads don't understand the concept of "when a service is provided, there is a charge for that service". This is a great wrestling website that promotes wrestling in Section 5. Let's not take the chance of this service being terminated for next year. Afterall, this site is pretty much the only recognition or lip service that our wrestlers are going to get (no thanks to our local newspapers - remember, we don't dribble a basketball!). So to all you paracites out their that want to "piggy back" your way through life, suck it up and pay your $10.00 before it is too late. If you truly love wrestling, you will find a way. A special thank you to Mr. Herman for all of his hard work. There are alot of us that are behind you and this website. Please have a Merry xmas! Thanks for listening![/b]
Page 1 of 1