predictions for 112 119 and 125 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
predictions for 112 119 and 125

afwrestler16

who will be some of the top kids at 112 119 and 125

Andy Drake will be good at 112.......aaron parks will be good at 119........and John rosmier will be really good at 125

john rosmier? ive neverheard of him, and what about joshia gardner?

josiah gardner will be awsome this year... and john rosmier is the 119-125 pouner from hornell....who faced gregor gillespie at the bradshaw earlier this year

what weight will josiah gardner be at this year. Question

Come on John.........Gregor kicked your butt!! You won't even go 500 this year! Twisted Evil

Gregor will dominate at whatever weight he chooses

this is not john rosmier and i don't think that he would be bragging so much if he got his butt kicked.........john will be pretty good this coming year......he will most likely have a winning record this season....and josiah will be at i believe is 112lbs.

hagerty will be tearing it up at whatever weight he goes, rumor has it he weighs about 140ish right now

fan

tearing up 103, and the 20's and 30's are not the same. Do the names Gregor, Kyle, Joe, ect. ect. mean anything.

is that kyle ingram and does joe have light hair, maybe highlighted

Byradchurn
At 112 9it will be Billy affronti from pal-mac and jsh patterson from wayne if he can get back down to 112. 119 will be josh rudy in less he goes up to 125 so that is he is less prone to injury.

animalwrestler00
byradchurn who are you? i heard that billy affronti is only 120 pounds and he will make 112...their coach wont let things slip away...and josh patterson...he is from wayne and i heard they are gonna be an A school this year

Romeo11276
who are gonna good at 119 in class c this year?

shirleythegreat1
joe hendrickson from letchworth will do decent this year at 119
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next