all weights small schools View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
all weights small schools

large schools too.

animalwrestler00
who's going 125 or 130 for small schools?

xP_cEa17_xP
tony diduro might be in that range for waterloo

animalwrestler00
i was talking to brad wiegert and he said that he is gonna try to make 125 for this season...he only weighs about 141 pounds right now.....i also heard from a source that adam orlopp is moven to pal-mac and will try to go 130 so i know diduro wont beat either one...orlopp pinned diduro in the beginning of the 2 period at the newark tourny...but anyways i wish the best of luck to all of you wrestlers

xP_cEa17_xP
animalwrestler00 wrote:
i was talking to brad wiegert and he said that he is gonna try to make 125 for this season...he only weighs about 141 pounds right now.....i also heard from a source that adam orlopp is moven to pal-mac and will try to go 130 so i know diduro wont beat either one...orlopp pinned diduro in the beginning of the 2 period at the newark tourny...but anyways i wish the best of luck to all of you wrestlers
wheres weigert from? Plus diduro wrestled horrible there, he finished out the season really good getting some huge wins, but i do know that any body from pal-mac is a challenge.
Waterloo vs. Pal mac should be a good dual match, and its a step for us from last year, we also go against geneva this year

animalwrestler00
wiegert is from pal-mac...and this year he has his sights set on 125 or 130 i think pal-mac has a great shot as a team to win sectionlas...what do you think...and they also have a few individuals that could win sectionals

xP_cEa17_xP
Pal-mac will be a top contender for sectionals. I think that waterloo will do good this year also idk... alot is up for grabs this year

animalwrestler00
does anyone know how sectionals is gonna be set up cuz that will say alot

XzStallionzX
I have never wrestled weigert but I know for a fact that I wrestled bad against orlopp (what school was he from last year?) and i'm a bigger threat this year so we'll see what happens if he gets his spot on the pal-mac team...

animalwrestler00
xzstallionzx who are you? orlopp is from newark and wiegert is from pal-mac...wiegert should do well i mean he has a alot of weapons on his team that he works out with

XzStallionzX
I am Tony DiDuro, yeah Orlopp did beat me but if I remember right I had to lose 8 pounds and 4 of them that morning so I wrestled like crap and should've done much better at that tournament. And he practices with weapons? LMAO. Look who I have to practice with! Two words: JOSH MATEO

animalwrestler00
the weight loss is a big factor but if you wanted the win bad enough you wouldve found a way to win...

Grapple96bt
I have practiced both with waterloo and pal-mac and am from waterloo, All summer I practicedwith pal-mac yet I never remember any decent weiger or w/e? Yet both of us [Waterloo and Pal-Mac] have some "Weapons".

Grapple96bt
Who are you animalwrestler00?

animalwrestler00
the name is tom.....i hope we find out how sectionals are going to be set up soon...does anyone know how they are going to be set up?
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next