Midlakes duals View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Midlakes duals

kcuorbsahkicn
Marion's 125 lbs. looked pretty good. Fernaays!! I was there when he wrestled Paddock, he almost had Paddock on his back. It was pretty close. The rest of his matches looked good too. BB, like I said before, has this kid's name written all over it.

yeah, the Sanderson's live here somewhere?

has1203
pmacyroc

has1203
matt is doing good this year he hass had some close matches. like the Paddock match if he could of got his hand out Paddock would of been on his back.

J ROB

teamten
o.k. ? what match were you watching. you got taken down 5 secs. into the match.... then pinned in the first period. Confused

Top_Gun125
teamten wrote:
o.k. ? what match were you watching. you got taken down 5 secs. into the match.... then pinned in the first period. Confused
If fernays is has1203 you need to stop talkin about your self and try to work as hard to get where you say you are at and prove it.But ubtil then dont talk about almost gettin points on good wrestlers.I know you and you arnt near as good as you say you are.

mj125mar
has1203 is not matt. i know has1203 he is marions 119lbs

has1203
I know mj125mar is marions 125lbs

Top_Gun125
then who is mj125mar i know one of them are matt. Its not cool to taalk about marion like this. There not that great.
Page 1 of 1