Haverling @ Hornell predictions View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Haverling @ Hornell predictions

DisneyWrestler
this should turn out to be a great match.

DisneyWrestler
With hornell banged up I think that haverling can win this one

Section5 2004
I talked with some Hornell guys, they only had 11 wrestlers at Bradshaw
with inelgible and injuries, I would expect a bunch of forfeits or Jvs.

SectionV 04
so I heard about Hornell missin starters what about Bath. I heard Prescott and Reber were hurt, anyone know?

takedown44
Reber wrestled the last match and he was fine

LEGBLASTER1
i know it should be a good match but it should come down to coaching an i think bath will prevail it seems the hornell coach has lost alot of respect from his wrestlers he didnt have alot of returning wrestlers go out this year if they had they would have been awesome but fo rsome reason they didnt want to wrestle for him this year

novice182000
You probably should know what you are talking about beofre you start posting such crap. No one has lost any respect for Sheldon or any of the other coaches. It is true that they have a smaller team. However, there are legit reasons for that, ones that have absolutely nothing to do with the coaching. FYI ... There were a couple of wrestlers that did not want to lose the weight needed to get down to their weight brackets. Therefore, they decided not to wrestle. There were also a couple that apparently were more interested in a social life than applying the dedication and time needed to wrestle. Therefore, they are not wrestling. There have been injuries. There have also been some academic eligibilty problems, something that is taken seriously in Hornell. They have a young team, lost some key seniors, and are attempting to rebuild. Hornell has a great coaching staff, ones that are dedicated, not only, to the sport but to the wrestlers themselves. Before you start slamming people and spreading out and out lies, you had better get your facts right! Also FYI, participation in wrestling statewide is down 25%.

RaiderWrestler
Nothing could be further from the truth LEGBLASTER,
the fact is the kids that did not come back, wimped out and even though we are weaker as a team we are better off. If they don't have the guts to lose weight or pass on drinking for 4 months, then we don't need them. We have some legit injuries and we lost some kids to discipline rules and we have some in academic problems. If anything coach Sheldon has taught us that the rules mean something and they wil be enforced regardless of who we lose. Everything to learn in wrestling isnt always on the mat. I for one am realy happy to have sheldon, and
expect his coaching will be way above average as it has been for
10 years.

RaiderWrestler
forgot to mention LEGBLASTER, that it is obvious from your farfetched comments, that U are obviously one of the fat, lazy, lacking dedication, no-drive, couldn't win a wrestle-off, attitude we don't need kids, that didn't come out, quit or was kicked off.
Have a nice life without wrestling, we won't miss U!
Go Raiders

LEGBLASTER1
wow win a wrestle off i should hope not im 31 yrs old i just talk to alot of wrestlers an iknow that there seems to be alot of problems in hornell is all i am saying good luck to u boys the rest of the year

Jacoby65
Well I think the match is being cancelled due to Hornell not having school today. I guess it will have to wait.

novice182000
Actually, Bath called and cancelled late this afternoon. Hornell's boys went in for the honor weights at 11am. Bath had school today. The dual meet was on despite Hornell not having school. Don't really understand why Bath cancelled.

Also, Hornell feels very strongly about wrestling and even stronger about their coaches. If there are any problems, they are no different than most other teams are having.

takedown44
Bath canceled because of the weather. Basically everthing has been canceled for thursday and friday.
Page 1 of 1