HORNELL VS. LEROY RESULTS View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
HORNELL VS. LEROY RESULTS

armdrag#3
Anyone know these?

wrestlingfan03
Well lets just hope neither of the teams pulled out so they wouldnt get hurt. That would be too bad

novice182000
Leroy cancelled school yesterday @ 1:45 due to bad weather. I believe it has been rescheduled for Wed. 2/4.

wrestlingfan03
ahh that sucks. Weather is a pain in the butt. Just ask Armdrag#3 and his team at Haverling.

DisneyWrestler
that does suck. well after saturday we will find out if that match will really matter as much as it would of last night.

wrestlingfan03
I think it will be a big match no matter what. Even if Bath does beat Hornell this saturday, Bath still has to beat Leroy as well. Those arent easy tasks. Too bad Haverling cancelled against Wayne too, would of been nice to see how good Bath is compared to the big boys.

DisneyWrestler
we all know that bath was gonna get there but kicked up there. i know that bath has a big task in front of them. hornell and leroy are both great programs and I was just saying it wont have as much bearing now as it would of last night. bc there will only be 2 undefeatd lcaa teams left.

wrestlingfan03
Yeah, guess thats why they backed out. But I think that LCAA could end up with 3 teams with one loss. The 3 teams are so close to eachother that either Leroy, Hornell, or Bath could win against one of the other, but lose to the other team.

DisneyWrestler
you are right. i am just waiting to see what happns. good luck to all 3 teams.

armdrag#3
You might want to get the facts right before you spout off wrestlingfan03. Im not from Haverling either.

wrestlingfan03
Well, Seeing as how Bath's coach cancelled the match, One would think they backed out

DisneyWrestler
i dont know if they backed out or not. i wish they would of wrestled. i think bath could of won a couple of matches and do better than most ppl give them credit for.

wrestlingfan03
Yeah I think they could of won around 5 matches

DisneyWrestler
somethign close to that. o well. we will never know.

armdrag#3
The match was called by the AD due to losing a league match the week before. They are working on getting it Rescheduled.
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next