need login help please View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
need login help please

dobock2005

I don't know why it says I can post here, but it's the only thing working so I'll try it. I've registered to matburn, but when I try to login, I get a message saying that I have an invalid username or inactive account. I've never received the email I was supposed to get after registering. The help section says to contact the forum administrator, which I have to login to do, and that's my problem! Does anyone have any help for me? Thank you.

matburn
Site Admin
You can also post to the Feedback area without logging-in.

What's your username? I can activate it for you.

Don't tell me it's "dobock2005" because there is no user that's ever registered under that name. If that's what it is, you must've never really registered. Try again.

dobock2005

Thank you - my username is dobock. I couldn't use that to post because it would then ask me to login, which didn't work. Thank you again for your help.

kadriaansen1

Its not letting me log in. its sayin that i havent activated my name yet, but i never got the email?.. so now what do i do ? Confused my username is ktlynn

matburn
Site Admin
Okay, you're now active.

Hello,

I have registered under PYRH189 a couple of months ago. I was supposed to receive an activation code to my registered E-mail address or something like that afterwards, but received nothing. I still cannot get into any forums, start new topics, etc. I also registered under 189PYRH, PY189RH and PYRH and still no activation code. What do I have to do to get into this thing? It has been a very frustrating experience. Your website does not have a direct E-mail address for anyone that can discuss these problems. It took me this long to find this to find this. Being a parent of a current wrestler and have been a wrestler myself, there are some issues I want other people to comment on. I would really appreciate your help. Please respond to cohocton13@frontiernet.net. Thank you.

matburn
Site Admin
PYRH189 is now active. Perhaps this wasn't your problem, but other users please take note that you MUST use a valid email address when signing up for matburn. Otherwise you will not be able to activate your account.

OlldshchoolCA

Help me log in

matburn
Site Admin
Did you register? What's your login name?

ineedtobeactive

mat burn if you could activate me that would be great because i have not received the activation email...my username is rlrock16...thanks.

matburn
Site Admin
Alright you're in. You might double check your email to see that it's correct.

Old School Ranger
I have searched the site (visually) for how to upload an avatar/mascot and I am unable to locate anything. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

matburn
Site Admin
Click on "My Profile" in the left hand column under "Members".

Old School Ranger
Yep, thanks, I found it after I emailed you, thanks again.
Page 1 of 1