hornell spectator results. View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
hornell spectator results.

DisneyWrestler
anyone have some.

Jacoby65
Ive got some. Bath won the tournament. Cody Hutcheson won at 103 for Bath, Both Nadjadi's placed 3rd, Wes Reber took 2nd after getting pinned with 30 seconds left and was winning by 4, little Reber took 2nd at 96, Viselli took 1st, Karly Meyers beat Kellogg for 1st, Drake caught Prescott in a big mistake and pinned him for 1st, Remchuck got 1st. Thats pretty much all I know. Id like to congratulate Bath on winning a tough tournament. Great job guys

DisneyWrestler
good job bath. they might finally get some respect that they deserve.

LEGBLASTER1
the kyle amidon - reber match in the finals was no fluke its just clasic never say dye kyle amidon wrestleing this is why this kid has won over 100 matches an hes only a sophmore he never gives up an is always given 100% no matter what the score is congradulations kyle an keep up the good work an youll go far

RaiderWrestler
Nice match Kyle.
Come on LEGBLASTER1, you said in earlier SMEAR posts you were 31 yo, try and spell like it. I mean dye, wrestleing. Good luck in graduaton!

shirleythegreat1
nevinger(letch) d. reber (bath)
hutcinson(bath) d. ray(hornell)
appleby (b-r) d. walker(dans)
johnson(letch) d. parks(hornell)
amidon(canisteo) pinned reber(bath)
dailey(canisteo) tech fall hendrickson(letch)
taylor(b-r) d. sweet(letch)
davis(a-a) d. pecone(c-r)
olcott(g-v) d. sick(hornell)
bertch(canisteo) d. spencer(letch)
vessili(bath) pinned gallton(dans)
shaffer(letch) d. clark(canisteo)
myers(perry) d. kellogg(canaseraga)
drake(hornell) pinned prescott(bath)
remchuck (bath) d. laraby (pery)

LEGBLASTER1
hey raiderwrestler what does it matter how it gets spelled obviously i got the point across i would rather mispellan make sense then to spell right an make no sense like u do in your postings wow graduation been a few years since that but whatever u believe is ok with me good luck to you the rest of the season

RaiderWrestler
hey LEGBLASTER1, you can keep your goodluck, don't go smearin our coach and program with a bunch of lies and then wish us " good luck " like you are some good guy, we don't need your good luck we will make our own thanks. We have talked as a team about your lies and we know who you are, and good riddance to you.

sabinsj
can someone tell me the teams that went

RedskinWrestler
18 teams I think, these I remember
Haverling
Letchworth
Canisteo
Hornell
Genesee Valley
Dansville
Alfred Almond
Keshequa
Bolivar Richburg
Perry
Avon
Avoca
Hammondsport
Jasper Troupsburg
Canaseraga
Fillmore

RedskinWrestler
Congrats to Bath Haverling for winning this really competitive tournament. Also, congrats to Bath for handling it with good sportsmanship. Haverling has worked hard to improve and it shows. Also, pretty refreshing not to have the old trash talking from the past ruin such good results. You don't need that stuff anymore.
Good luck at LCAA's.

wrestlingfan
Question on the tournament, is there some thing that can be changed so that wrestlers don't have to forfit in the finals because of to many matches in one day. That happend to alot of wrestlers in Hornell, seems like alot of come back wrestling to have to forfit a position away at the end. Question

LEGBLASTER1
hey raiderwrestler i dont know whio u think u r or who u r an personally i dont give a damn discuss me with your team u goin on thinking you know who i am it really doesnt matter to me u people in hornell have some real issues to deal with maybe u should funnel your energy twords wrestling you have leroy coming up and bath if they r goin to make it up an then the counties an so on people get sick of u hornell wrestlers shooting your mouth off lets people know if they rescheudule the bath match so we can come an watch back when i wrestled we did the talkin on the mat not in some stupid chat room

DisneyWrestler
bath vs hornell is resheduled for 01/24/04 at 2pm in hornell. its in announcements

novice182000
How about if everyone stops running their mouths. Wrestling gets precious little respect without those who love the sport tearing down each other. Hornell has a great wrestling tradition as I am sure whereever you, legblaster, are from. Let's leave it at that. All the rest of this is plain silly and a waste of time and effort.
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next