what are you people doing?? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
what are you people doing??

skot
This site used to full of very interesting reading with alot of good takes and ideas about wrestling and the areas wrestlers and teams. WHAT HAPPENED? Now every topic seems to include some xxxx session with apparent 12 year olds doing the "you suck...no you suck" routine. Why dont you "kids" give the rest of us a break. I'm sure your all wrestlers and have some good info to offer up so why not give that a try.
Oh, and I'm quite sure their responses to this will be very enlightening to me. I will keep a note book handy to document how badly I suck.

agey55
you suck... no you suck... just kdding buddy... but really, where do you see all of this?... it's apparent I spend alot of my time commenting on this site but I never see that stuff. Every once in awhile a kid will get on and talk up one of their wrestling buddies and tell everyone how good he is and how he thinks he'll do but there's never the kind of talk like... oh he'll beat him because he sucks.

gamewinner
skot, you tell us where your finding this stuff because i cant find it.

baschamania
well said skot. this is turning into a smack talking forum. why not discuss wrestlers talents instead of flaws.

WellHello
you only say that bc you suck
Page 1 of 1