Ideal large school state team View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ideal large school state team

the kind one
Here's just a thought of the best team we can assemble. Sorry if i forget anyone. Just fill it in. I'll give you a few names that also could contend. Not sure if the attica boys are large or small, so i omitted them.

96-Achilles, Gillespie
103-Borshoff, Mandara
112-Borshoff, Gray
119-Blanke, Razenbach, Bourne, Bonaldi
125-Gelinas, Woodward Patterson...I know Woodward lost to Patterson at the Spencerport tourny.
130-Gillespie, Ingraham, Baum
135-Patterson, Morrice, Forte, LaRussa
140-Terenzi, Wood, Forte
145-Chinn
152-Bloom
160-Legas
171-Zaso, not too many names in this weight.
189-Baxter
215-Weak this year, toss up....
275-Byers

Dont castrate me if you dont like this...Hopefully we will have the strongest team possible , one that will shut up that Long Island idiot, LIMARTY.

crab_rider
please don't mention that dreaded name. maybe he has forgotton us and will continue to leave us alone.

DisneyWrestler
171-sharpe
215 will prob be snow but weak class

rest look good to me

rockjock133
125-Gelinas, Woodward Patterson...I know Woodward lost to Patterson at the Spencerport tourny.

Anther very weak 125 weight class. I watched Woodward at the Jamestown tourny not impressed one bit. Gelinas should dominate this class and if he isnt well section 5 wont represent very well in the state tourny

slideby
Ingraham will be @ 125 as well, guess he and gelinas will have to wrestle off to see who gets that slot.

the kind one
I dont know how you can say 125 is week. Woodward beat Ford from Section 9 who is a top ranked wreslter in the state.

Hey rockjock133, u want to cut kids up like Woodward, put your real name on your post so the kids can respond. # 2, the kid woodward beat in the finals at jamestown, beat the #1 seed, and was a state place winner from Pa. So know what your talkihg about before you open your mouth.

ub10
125 is stacked !

You have 4 solid wrestlers who have all beaten state ranked kids this year!
Not in any order - Patterson, Gelinas, Ingraham, Woodward.
Name another weight with that kind of talent !

novice182000
Gelinas & Ingraham are both from CA. Therefore, they will not both be in 125.

slideby
i think everybody knew that novice

novice182000
I'm sure they did.

rockjock133
Hey rockjock133, u want to cut kids up like Woodward, put your real name on your post so the kids can respond. # 2, the kid woodward beat in the finals at jamestown, beat the #1 seed, and was a state place winner from Pa. So know what your talkihg about before you open your mouth.

Personally if I was Still wrestling in high school i would show you how to Pin woodward. But lets See if you are a D1 wrestler like i am i would take my advice kis

baschamania
Yeah, I bet Gelinas goes 25, Ingraham goes 30, although that limits Ingraham's shot at going to states if Gillespie goes 30, as he certified. Have Gelinas and Ingraham wrestled off? Prehaps they should for the 125 spot.

slideby
they will wrestle off for the 125lb. spot, they are pretty close 50/50 in the room, different styles, should be a good one. i heard they are going to bring in an official ref for the wrestle off, loser going 130, best 2 out of 3 in the wrestle off. not sure what weight they will be this weekend for the Jimmy White duals, but i know they are both working on 125 soon.

Your email says Jay bowers, let me ask you are u jealous of spencerport, did you get beat by a spen kid. If you really are a d1 (which i doubt), you wouldn't be so fixated on a hight school cut down, you may need some counseling, plus you don't know how to spell, Once again Jaybowers@Hotmail.com, don't get personal with kids on this site.
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next