Problem with MOW at hilton View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Problem with MOW at hilton

CrossFace
Why Williams, because of what circumstances surrounded the end of the match? or should it have been the most dominant wrestler? Gray from spencerport technical falled and pinned his way through the finals...the only wrestler to do so. Williams did well, but he barely beat terenzi who himself didn't do so well in the tournament, Bloom wrestled dominantly and tooley was great throughout the tournament...but just because williams made it to the states last year doesn't make him the MOW of the tournament....if its not pining and teching, then look at overall dominance...who was unbeatable...look no further than the undefeated grillo. ok watching his style can be boring, but he is amazingly good at countering.....this is just my opinion...and i know a bit about wrestling my mow was Gray(b/c i believe in pinning and teching), Bloom(tooley is really good), Grillo(boring but dominant), Williams(state rep, terenzi's dad was tougher than his son, not to mention dumber i mean who attacks a WRESTLING REF, even if he is a bad one who is a prick)...in that order

west1
MOW is usually not given to someone that pins his way through.
This is usually an indication of a weak weight class.
It sound like Williams beating Ternzi in the finals 5-4 was a tough weight class
and an exciting match. Williams deserves MOW ! So quit raining on Williams parade.

wsw145
I think MOW should of went to Kyle Blanke from Geneva, he def had the hardest weight class and he controlled everyone he wrestled, last years 112 pound champion took 5th so it had to be a tough weight
Page 1 of 1