Spencerport 40 Brockport 6 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Spencerport 40 Brockport 6

crab_rider
Good overall match. Baxter had the only pin. Legas first loss in close match. Piedimonte only other loss for Spen. Plucknette (Sp) continues to amaze, winning while giving up 25 lbs per match.

toporbottom
Brockport's fans were obnoxiously terrible. Worst i've seen all year. So much for Brockport's xxxx talking about beating Spencerport.... maybe next year though.... NOT!

Canandaigua..... have fun with Brockport, tear 'em up like Spencerport did.

Ouch.

wrestler5488
atleast bport fans dont go and hit refs after their son loses

t11475
Okay, first of all I am from Brockport and don't remember any "xxxx" talking before the match. I had a feeling they were going to lose, i mean lets be real, S-port is the best team in the state for a reason. Spencerport fans shouldn't complain about not getting same calls from the refs, because they were clearly favored all match long(not that it would have mattered, but still). All they did on top was the spiral ride and most kids didn't even work anything off it. The fans that were rowdy were kids(booing) and you can't use those to base a judgement on all of our fans. It was a great overall match with only close decisions except for 2 matches(bourne, baxter). Some great wins for Brockport in Stoyle and Basisty. This is the best rivalry i've seen, look forward to further matchups later in the season, especially a Legas/Basisty rematch.

bakrongal204
I didnt see any xxx talking from either teams. I do have to say, I thought it was pretty cool that there was only one pin. That mean a majority of matches were pretty good.

baschamania
The brockport fans would not stop yelling out things that didn't even apply to the match. A brockport kid would shoot a penetration and the whole crowd would yell two. If a Spencerport kid took down a kid, they would yell "two for what, i know thats not two for a takedown".

and wrestler4588, it's obvious your from Brockport and are upset you lost cuz this comment "atleast bport fans dont go and hit refs after their son loses" is just ridicolous. I'm sure you would've said something else stupid.

bakrongal204
i think it was just a retort to toporbottom's less than formal post, basch. Either way, big deal everyone, lets not start fighting over stupid stuff like the crowd. I have been around a tough crowd before, but you know what, how the crowd acts does not reflect on the team. Sure, those are relatives of the teams (mothers, father, aunts, uncles), but just because my father acts up at a duel meet does not mean I am. I say forget about it. Spencerport won, end of story.

baschamania
Yeah true.
Page 1 of 1