Conformation on Baxter losing? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Conformation on Baxter losing?

the kind one
Any word on someone who was there? I know in past tournys theyve goofed up results that werent true. Who knows, i'm shocked.

rangerfan
im also shocked thast a huge point difference, Ive never seen baxter lose liek that before.

sectionvnysbest
its true. look at the results.

musicfreak
He was almost teched: 15-2. Section V hasn't had a champion 171 or 189 in recent years. I suspect he comes back to place tough.

rangerfan
yeah thats crazy i mean itsh is first loss this year....hell come back for 3rd i hope

scots
Somebody needs to find out why he took such a beating. There is no way a healthy Baxter gets beat by some high school kid the way he just did.

bakrongal204
I watched the match, he didnt look unhealthy, he just looked beat. I mean, he kept moving and didnt really stall at all, so from what I saw, he wasnt really sucked out.

brainiac
IM A RANGER FAN AND THE FIRST TO SAY HE WAS SIMPLY OVERMATCHED, THE OTHER KID WAS BETTER .SIMPLE AS THAT. GREAT SEASON FOR BAXTER. HE WILL BE MISSED ,VERY EXCITING AND VERY DEDICATED. GREAT JOB BAXTER.

crab_rider
Alex's match was a classic example of matchup's and technique. His opponent had great counters to all of Alex's attempts. As soon and he got behind and tried to make up ground, his opponent was able to counter every attempt. In addition, he rode him out and turned him.

agr585
If Baxter would have stayed at 215, then he most likely would have been a state champ. It was the weakest weight class in large schools.
Page 1 of 1