Congrats to Attica! View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Congrats to Attica!

calimat
What a great job done by the wrestlers and coaches in the Attica program...four state place finishers in one year- and the first champ ever from Attica - nice job John Wassink!...and Dylan Dabolt, Pat Haggerty, and JR Carter! Your hard work really paid off this weekend - you made a lot of people in Section V proud. Go Blue Devils!

agey55
Wow I am simply amazed... I think Wassink is a great wrestler and I'm glad for him. I really didn't know he was THAT good though... great job kid. I'd also like to point out, I believe, that he's also only the second wrestler from GR to ever win a state title. I could be wrong but I'm sure that Brian Schaal was the only other one.

agey55
Oh wait sorry my bad... I forgot that 3 other kids won states from GR... congrats to all the state contestants and... so GR sucks eh? Guess you guys proved them wrong. Best wrestling league in Section V, YOU BET!!!!

calimat
yeah...the GR league did some amazing work for its reputation this weekend...arguably the best small school league in the state...state champs in price from pembroke, grillo from holley, williams from kendall, wassink from attica - and state runner-ups in mcinally from byron-bergen and haggerty from attica...that's impressive when you consider it is the state tournament!...Incredible!

Section5 2004
way to go John Wassink State Champ,
great wrestling by Pat, State Runner-up
nice job Dylan and JR Podium Placing
Great year for Attica Wrestling
Great job by Coaches Romesser and Bannister.
Bright 2005 ahead!
Page 1 of 1