States-Day 1 thoughts View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
States-Day 1 thoughts

Jacoby65
OK here ya go, what does everyone think about day 1 at states. I definately think Section V is doing an amazing job so far. We have a lot of potential wrestlers that could make it to the finals. Who does everyone think has shots at placing top 4 at states after day 1's results?

DisneyWrestler
ingraham,gillespie,patterson,chinn,bloom,zaso,baster,byers for D1

dabolt,price,hagerty,mcinally,paddock,grillo,williams,hamm,wassink,meyer,

top 6 both boroshoffs,bourn tooley,carter,drake,standish gioforti

bakrongal204
I think Ingraham, Gillespie, Patterson, Chinn, Gianforti, Byers, Standish, and Bloom will make it to the finals. I think all of them have a shot at first. Gillespie and Chinn above all will take states. I also think that everyone who is still in going for third will place top 6. Either way, we have a load of all state wrestlers already.

rangerfan
gillespie and riley finals will be a match to see

ThisSideUp386
I thought that the 103 quarter final between Borshoff and mariacher-6 was pretty exciting. Borshoff was up 5-0 in the third and got thrown to his back and pinned. What a finish. Razz

agey55
Did I see the brackets correct?... I'm pretty sure that I saw none of our Division II wrestlers were eliminated yesterday. If so, that's quite an amazing feet and I'd like to know if any other section can claim the same thing. Great job both DI and DII and keep it up throughout today. I think this is section V's year to take the title in BOTH divisions!!!!

wrestler03
For div. 2 sweet is out he lost 2-1 in the wrestrlebacks but he is the only one

bakrongal204
It was not exciting. Borshoff controlled the whole match, made one mistake and it caused him a shot at the state title. I know he was real upset, being his first lose this year, but I know Kyle will learn from it. He has two years left, so he will have another two shots at the state title.

I will say that I dont think Mariatcher will make it to the finals, and if he doesnt, and battles his way into the 3-4 finals, he will meet up with Kyle once more, and this time, there wont be any mistakes.
Page 1 of 1