What teams will be tough next year and who wil be weakend ? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
What teams will be tough next year and who wil be weakend ?

Matman27
with the lose of so many good seniors who will be tough and who will be in a rebuilding year. what good jvs will be coming up to fill in. Your thoughts thanks

agey55
Attica is losing a few seniors of which include: hulme, comstock, wassink, carter. I don't know if they are losing anyone else but they should still be good at the lower classes.

sectionvnysbest
LCAA Div - 1 will be very tough with Hornell, Letchworth, Leroy, and Bath. It will be a dog fight!!

Wrestling4ME
letchworth is in division II not in the same division as leroy bath & hornell

DisneyWrestler
i think that bath has some big shoes to fill. remchuck,prescott and swift. they will still do well. we all know how sport can. and wayne will be at top.

pinner125
Letchworth moved up to division 1 next year and Cal-Mum moved to division 2. So it will be a dog fight in division 1.

bcomst
Yeah agey55 i think u mean attica will lose Hulme,Wassink,Carter,and Beitz. I am not a senior and i will be back stronger than ever next year.

lockroll160
perrys gonna be weak, there losing laraby,osborn,meyer and some others, rice is gonna go fill 189 and they got one jv heavy weight whos gonna take rice's spot

I BLEED PURPLE
like osbourne was a stud! he may be the weakest 215 pounder i've watched this year! for two reason!! 1) for not bein a very good wrestler and 2) for takin the tank and playin possum in the quarter finals against prescott! oh yeah one more thing!! shame on his coaches for allowing him to take the tank!! get up and wrestle unless your half dead! take your medicine! face the music and go get your xxxx kicked if need be, but if you arent hurt you arent hurt!! sorry zack!

lockroll160
well I BLEED PURPLE ...it was a slam on prescott's part it was called by the ref and its illegal...not like sborn wasnt hurt..i mean look at his next match..and osborn is not a weak 215 pounder...

I BLEED PURPLE
what about his next match i witnessed it! it didnt last long!! in fact i was half heartedly gigglin inside because im sure prescott was watchin the match noticing that he WAS NOT hurt! he took the tank! several people have acknowledged the same details!!! he tried to sneak is way to the finals! PLATE made short work of a weak wrestler!!

agey55
Yeah... I don't like cheats like that... some people should just accept defeat. This incident reminds me of one of Sam Herman's only losses last year. Guess who it was against... yep, Chad Steves from NRW. Herman was winning 14-0 and shot in on a double, picked him up, and slammed him (it was a slam) and the kid got up, looked at his coach, and layed back down... that's just wrong. It was the finals of Byron-Bergen. I will never have any kind of respect for a wrestler who does that. They are scum, period exclamation point. Same goes for Osbourne

lockroll160
why dont you people just admitt what prescott did was ILLEGAL..he slammed osborn 3 times before at counties...never got called now when he slams him again he gets caught...now if the refs wouldve called it at counties he woldve learned then and wouldve probably won supers but he didnt and payed for it..yes it sucks hes not goin because hed probably do very good but he did an ILLEGAL move thats all there is to it..and osborn was hurt after the slam but he shook it off for his next match...but was hurt enough to not continue that match.........

I BLEED PURPLE
psssssssst....hey "LOCKROLL" he didnt slam him! if ya think he did , then u were watchin the wrong match!! he was called for an illegal hold!! besides the fact that he (osborn) was scared of prescott, he was preyin to god, that prescott wasnt gonna rip his arm off and beat him with it! osborn im sorry, but he should have taken his asskickin and got on with his life after wrestling, he certainly would never make it beyond high school level! a college coach would walk away from a kid that takes the tank!!! poor judgement on his part and his coaches!!

jmw54
canisteo will still be tough only loseing daily and 2 other seniors. they will be getting some youths comeing up as well to fill the light weights.
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next