abusive post View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
abusive post

futurechamp45
zurk and shenwrestler52 have left several abusive, slanderous comments about wrestlers and their families. Is there any way to block them from continuing to use this site since they broke the site agreement. They bring nothing poistive to this forum.

backpoints
I agree about shen wrestler he is very abusive and thinks talking about family members of wrestlers is funny. He has no respect for anyone and is constantly putting others down. He thinks the site is a joke as well and would not be missed.

matburn
Site Admin
Their posts have been removed and their usernames blocked. If they continue to be disruptive under another username, I will block their IP address.

wrestlefity
There is a abusive site/forum in regards to the Clayton Barnard Tournament that should be closed / stopped

fpetrosino
i think there are alot of ip addresses that should be blocked. (i think youll find it's mayvilles & warsaw people. i also think you should turn the ip addresses into the head of section 5 so it will be known what kids / parents are not team players!!! I think those familys should learn a life long lesson (ones that everyones always saying they learned from wrestling) the lesson learned should be there are consequences for your actions and if your ip address is linked to a slanderous post that it be reported to the head of section 5 and the 'freepasses"to states be handed out to more deserving respectful kids!!!!

TallicaFan
fpetrosino wrote:
i think there are alot of ip addresses that should be blocked. (i think youll find it's mayvilles & warsaw people. i also think you should turn the ip addresses into the head of section 5 so it will be known what kids / parents are not team players!!! I think those familys should learn a life long lesson (ones that everyones always saying they learned from wrestling) the lesson learned should be there are consequences for your actions and if your ip address is linked to a slanderous post that it be reported to the head of section 5 and the 'freepasses"to states be handed out to more deserving respectful kids!!!!

Marburn...I give you credit. It's like watching a bad episode of Romper Room. Some people just can't grasp the idea of not tuning in. If it bothers you don't read the posts or go to this site. Someone with 4 posts really, 4 posts? wanting people blocked. Laugh it off dude, my god. Sticks and stones?

fpetrosino
tallica, 4 posts who cares i only come on here to see how my cousin is doing etc. , yeah sticks and stones but the personal attacks from a classless bunch of for lack of a better term "losers" this weekend the entire forum turns into a joke and an excuse session?
maybe istead of typing b.s. last night they should have worked out? ran, made themselves better wrestlers?
Colton is very dedicated to the sport on 12/26 he was at camp wrestling!!! This is america so i'll post what i want exp. when a bunch of trash talkers are making fools of themselves i'll be sure to point it out. By the way youll see i use my real name not some hidden name.
Why doesnt matburn trace ip's and then 100% we can see the real user 's of these ficticous names are???? call them out on it?
No more making excuses tallica, 12345679, vicegrip, something-kings, and tru 33
matburn , turn the tables on the negative slanderous posts and post user names with the actual names !!!! make it clear this is all a bunch of garbage!!!!
Page 1 of 1