Fedor or Silva View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Fedor or Silva

wrestle11
If Fedor ever droped down to 205 to fight Anderson Silva who would win

scramblinman
Both of those fighters are very good, Fedor is a great brawler and has submissitted alot of guys, but silva has a great clench and has very unexpected combinations that come out of nowhere that have caught alot of the guys he knocked out off guard, he is also great on the ground. This would be a fight to see but i would have to get it to the spider cause he is comfortable wherever he fights no matter who it is.

fight99
i would rank fedor and silva 1 and 2 for the best pound for pound fighters in the world silva being number 1. fedor and silva just simply dominate who ever they fight. Both are very experianced and have fought and beaten some of the best in the sport. silva and fedor have great ability on the ground silva is just better. both have great strikes silva is just better. This fight would be very exciting Silva def. Fedor unanimous decison

jukeboxhero
fight99 wrote:
i would rank fedor and silva 1 and 2 for the best pound for pound fighters in the world silva being number 1. fedor and silva just simply dominate who ever they fight. Both are very experianced and have fought and beaten some of the best in the sport. silva and fedor have great ability on the ground silva is just better. both have great strikes silva is just better. This fight would be very exciting Silva def. Fedor unanimous decison

Sorry, I've got to disagree with you here. Fedor is a heavyweight, and Silva is a middleweight. Fedor would dismantle Silva in an actual fight. Size advantage would be too much. Fedor would clinch, take Silva to the ground, and pound him out. Silva's ground game isn't as good as you think. Fedor is a world level sambo player. Silva got his black belt in bjj from his best friend. Fedor's victories are also a little more impressive than Anderson's.

jw-130
nobody beats silva!!!!! hes the best pound for pound fight ever!

MikeButler4prez

Silva lost 4 times, once to ryo chonan, fedor has no weakness
Page 1 of 1